Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Little_Monster

what scenes in kingdom hearts series made you emotional?

In KH1 is the scene when Riku said:take care of her.

In 358 2 days is Xion death scene.

In BBS is the scene when Aqua fell in the realm of Darkness

Kh2: the last day being Roxas and him learning is whole world and friends were fake and most of all him seeing sora. I listen to his theme song and can only think of that part.

1.well in the end of 358 2 days seeing how roxas friend (xion) died so i somehow felt really sad and then i kind of started feeling like roxas felt :(

2.wen i finish aqua part in bbs .i really felt that aqua had been left alone in the darkness

Thats all i guess :( : 3

I would have to say the ending of 358/2 days when xion begins to fade away. I got a little teary-eyed up until the point where roxas says "who else will I have ice cream with?" or something like that. That line sorta ruined the moment :/

xion dieing, soras suicide in kh 1 for a sec i thought sora was dead, roxas or vens storys just make you wanna hug them honestly there SAD same with xions, goofy getting hurt in the a thousand heartless battle where he gets hit on the head and goes flying into a wall T~T dont kill goofy off! honestly for the goofy and the sora suicide thing im glad they bring it back as fast as they do STOP KILLING OR FAKE KILLING YOUR CARACTERS KH! T~T then theres parts that make me really exited and happy i like to pretend im actually in halloween town or something (i have a overactive imagination that kinda puts me inside my books and games and movies ^^') yeay so fun :3 also i wanna hug vanitas some times too WHY DO THE CARACTERS HAVE TO HAVE SUCH SAD STORYS rikus story may be sad but hes just epic YES IM TURNING INTO A RIKU FANGIRL YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT o.o...too much shugar to little sleep sry^^'

KH 1: Sora and Kairi's last moment together at the end when the worlds are being restored.

KH 2: When Kairi hugs Sora, Axel's death (if they find Lea's heartless then we'll have Lea back! yay \o/) and Sora and Riku at the Dark Margin. (I feel bad or anyone who goes there.

BBS: When Ven asks Terra and Aqua to finish him off and when Aqua cries after hearing Sora's name from Ansem.

KH1: When Sora stabs himself to free the hearts and he smiles like everything is ok before he does it.

KH1: The ending where Riku gets closed behind the door and he tells Sora to take care of Kairi.

KH1: The ending where Sora and Kairi part.

KH2: Where Roxas becomes one with Sora again.

KH2: The ending scene.

BBS: When Vanitas disappears after Ven defeats him.

BBS: When Aqua leaves Ven in the Room of Awakening and he's asleep.

BBS: Where Ven finds Sora's heart at the end and feels the nostalgic warmth/light of Sora's heart.

BBS: At the beginning when Sora's heart finds Ven's in the darkness.

BBS: When Aqua is being choked by Terra/Xehanort and when she is in the Realm of Darkness crying.

BBS: When it was the last time TAV looked at the stars together.

Days: Xion's death.

Re:Coded: The scene where Sora sees TAV from the hidden memories inside himself and he must find a way to help them.

I have a long list of emotional parts...:

KH1: When Sora was a heartless... it was really weird and I was confused and did not know what to think.

KH1: When I couldn't name my ship Excalibur!!!!!!!!! D:

KH2: The whole beginning with Roxas made me depressed....

KH2: When Roxas merged with Sora I was reaching towards the telvision with my mouth wide open.

KH2: Whenever I saw Axel

KH2: When I have to fight Demyx.... D: (although, by the end of this fight I wanted him to drown in his own dancing water)

KH2: When Axel died.... D:

KH2: When you see Roxas in Sora's mind... omg, again, I was reaching towards the television screen. You make a good other... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png

358/2: Xion's death... (but who will I have icecream with?? DX)

358/2: When Axel opened up the letter and saw the ice cream stick.... http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png

358/2: When Roxas wakes up and is like, "only 7 days to go, and my summer vacation is over"

Basically, and thing that included Roxas, Axel or Xion made me extremely emotional.

I only really got emotional when it came to Roxas, Axel, and Xion because Sora's story is always so hopeful while theirs' is full of loss and sacrifice.

KH2: When Axel thinks that Roxas remembered their friendship and gets all excited (this is especially sad after playing 358/2)/ Axel's death/ Roxas and Sora's fight (I don't know why, it just made me emotional...)

358/2: On day 352 when they are all talking about wanting to stay together forever when you as the player know they only have a few days left/ "No one would miss me." "That's not true! I would..."/ Axel finding the "Winner" stick/ Everyone forgetting about Xion/ Riku opening his heart to the darkness just to save his best friend/ The ending line of "7 days until my summer vacation is over" because he doesn't even know that he disappears in that amount of time

(Ok maybe I was just an emotional wreck for the last 2 hours of 358/2....)

I got emotional at the end of 358 when the credits are just about to roll, Roxas concludes the story by saying, "Only seven days to go, then my summer vacation's over."

That KILLED me!

Also during Blank Points. (There's still hope for everyone! :D)

In KHII, when Sora falls to the ground in tears, thanking Ansem (really Riku) for not hurting Kairi, and when Sora bows down to Siax, thinking that he will help him find Riku and Kairi.

Firstly, in Kingdom Hearts, the scene when Kairi lends Sora her Wayfinder. I thought it was cute.

Secondly, in Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories, after Riku Replica was defeated. That was a very sad because he never really had anything.

Thirdly, in Kingdom Hearts II, when I found out about Roxas's past. I thought it kind of wasn't fair.

Fourthly, in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, when Roxas was forced to watch as Xion faded away, soon to be forgotten. I literally cried because she had become his friend and mine, in a way.

Fifthly, in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, when I found out about Xehanort's true plan. I really, REALLY hate that guy.

Lastly, in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, when I saw that Roxas, Ventus, Xion, Aqua, Terra, Axel, and Namine were going to come back. I was anxious, ecstatic, and overjoyed.

You shouldn't be crying when mind firetruck'd stories have characters die. You should be crying when people in real life die.

What's wrong with people who cry in games? Or even in movies? If we want to cry, we'll cry! And yes, I do cry when people in real life die too.

definitely Xion's death, and when Axel died. i was choked up a bit at the end of KH2 and BBS cuz they were such good games i didnt want them to end. i was pretty emotional when Aqua created CO i kinda flipped out cuz it was soooo awesome with what i call "anti-nostalgia" nostalgia for something that in-game has not even happened yet. prequels usually piss me off but BBS is and shall so far be my favorite game in the series.