Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SpiritofVengeance

URGENT WARNING TPP IS BACK!

Okay it is a very good thing I joined the site earlier today because I just found out just recently that the Trans Pacific Partnership bill (TPP) is back and is making its way through senate to the presidents desk! And if you don't know what TPP is it is just another form of SOPA and PIPA in a trade agreement that only partially has to do with trade. So I have made a petition on the "We the People" website to stop it and I will show the link below, please help so that the internet can have its freedom along with making sure that other bad things don't happen. Please also let your friends know about this please or spread this on social media so they can help please and thank you. EDIT: find link in my second text box below.

Edited by Dizzykins

Okay I am sorry if I'm bugging anyone by posting these topics but the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) has passed through congress which means are internet rights could be taken away along with other bad crap that could happen. But it is not too late because I still have a petition that could stop it: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-trans-pacific-partnership-bill Please save the internet before it is too late!

Edited by Dizzykins