Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

What are your thoughts on the recently announced Tangled world in KH3?

What are your thoughts on the recently announced Tangled world in KH3?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the recently announced Tangled world in KH3?

• I love it! The movie was spectacular and I'm glad it makes an appearance in KH3.
    • It's great! While the movie wasn't amazing, I still love the idea of Tangled making an appearance in KH3.
    • It's okay. Tangled is good but I'm not really hyped for a Tangled world in KH3.
    • I don't really like it. The movie wasn't all that great and I'm not sure how good the world will be in KH3.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Agree. Tangled is better than Frozen in my opinion. I don't mind a Tangled world in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all.

I like Tangled and I think its a good addition to the Kingdom Hearts series. I hope that Flynn Rider will be the one to join Sora's party and I hope he uses his trusty old pan as his weapon to fight heartless. [/size] xD

They said that Rapunzel would make for an interesting battle style, so Rapunzel is the one who will most likely join the team. And the flying pan was Rapunzel's ideal weapon to begin with in that movie!

Just finished watching Tangled 5 minutes ago just so I can answer the poll and know the Tangled story before playing it in KH3. I wouldn't say the movie was spectacular but I liked it and I'm happy to have it in KH3.

I enjoyed the movie, but after the lackluster sequel, I'm thinking it's only in KH as a marketing idea. 

It looks good, but I'm highly indifferent to it. 

I just hope they got Mandy Moore back. 

Tangled Ever After was a short... not a sequel. Honestly, I expected Tangled for this game... I just did not expect it with the help from the input of the producer himself.

I love the movie so this was a pleasant surprise for me and I'm glad to see it in. I'm even more glad to see how well sora interacts with the environment like jumping off of a mountain. the hype is real

No words can even begin to express the happiness and hype that I feel knowing that Tangled will be featured as a world in Kingdom Hearts III!  Tangled is one of my favorite Disney Animated Classics Films, and I love Rapunzel and Flynn!  Seeing Sora and the gang interact with these characters will definitely be a blast!  Gahh, this is a wonderful dream come true! :')

Tangled Ever After was a short... not a sequel. Honestly, I expected Tangled for this game... I just did not expect it with the help from the input of the producer himself.

I consider it a sequel, since it's intended to be their wedding. 

I didn't, to be honest: Frozen, yes, Brave, maybe, Tangled? Wasn't expecting it