Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

What are your thoughts on the recently announced Tangled world in KH3?

What are your thoughts on the recently announced Tangled world in KH3?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the recently announced Tangled world in KH3?

• I love it! The movie was spectacular and I'm glad it makes an appearance in KH3.
    • It's great! While the movie wasn't amazing, I still love the idea of Tangled making an appearance in KH3.
    • It's okay. Tangled is good but I'm not really hyped for a Tangled world in KH3.
    • I don't really like it. The movie wasn't all that great and I'm not sure how good the world will be in KH3.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

It's only one of my favorite Disney movies. Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore are two of my favorite actors, I hope they does the voice acting, which is very possible since they are doing it for the upcoming tangled animated series on Disney Channel. I've wanted this to be a Kingdom Hearts world since I first saw the movie. It will be so much fun.

The world looks amazing and looks so huge. I'm not surprised we can drop from a cliff to lower land without trouble/loading.

I never liked Tangled though, I knew Disney was trying to go back to their old ways but with a modern twist with the movie. It was like a prototype for Frozen *shivers*

It's been a while since I've seen Tangled, but after seeing what Square Enix has done with the world makes me kinda want to give the movie a rewatch. The world looks beautiful, it's very wide and very colorful, and the Heartless are just adorable!

But I trust the people of KH13, so if they say it's good, I'm good.

Hahaha famous last wordsNo but seriously, it's a pretty good movie. Not Frozen-level good, but still thoroughly enjoyable and will make an excellent addition to Kingdom Hearts.

Hahaha famous last wordsNo but seriously, it's a pretty good movie. Not Frozen-level good, but still thoroughly enjoyable and will make an excellent addition to Kingdom Hearts.

Well, I trust them more than some other communities...

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about it. Everyone talked about modern gen Disney films in Kingdom Hearts and how to best create them, but I didn't think Square and Disney would actually take the incentive. For the first time in a good while, Kingdom Hearts has left me dumbfounded.

I don't really know. I've never watched the movie. But I trust the people of KH13, so if they say it's good, I'm good.

You need to watch it!!!! :D

I was very glad. I love Tangled and I wanted it to be included before Frozen (even if Frozen is also in KHIII, you visit it after Tangled world). Frozen is the better movie, I feel, but I love Tangled and Rapunzel more. 

It's only one of my favorite Disney movies. Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore are two of my favorite actors, I hope they does the voice acting, which is very possible since they are doing it for the upcoming tangled animated series on Disney Channel. I've wanted this to be a Kingdom Hearts world since I first saw the movie. It will be so much fun.

Fun fact: Mandy Moore actually voiced Aerith in the first Kingdom Hearts game. It would be interesting to see if she returns as Rapunzel. 

my first thought was " OH THANK GOD ITS NOT FROZEN, TANGLED IS BETTER!"

Agree. Tangled is better than Frozen in my opinion. I don't mind a Tangled world in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all.

I like Tangled and I think its a good addition to the Kingdom Hearts series. I hope that Flynn Rider will be the one to join Sora's party and I hope he uses his trusty old pan as his weapon to fight heartless.  xD

Edited by Weedanort