Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

E3 BINGO! [Rules inside]

Hey everyone! We at KH13 are going to make this year's E3 the best one yet! With Square Enix scheduling their very own conference, we are expecting great things, so we want to celebrate E3 in a more fantastic way than usual! Therefore, I present to you, KH13's first ever E3 Bingo!

RULES

• The Square Enix, Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony conferences will each have their own BINGO board assigned to them
  • For each conference you plan on watching, feel free to download the image file for their bingo board below, fill it in (using photoshop or MS paint or something) with games/announcements you anticipate being mentioned, using pictures or words. Feel free to specify things like DLC, release dates, trailers, etc. For example, if I anticipated Nintendo announcing Bayonetta 3, I would have a picture of Bayonetta, then draw in a 3, and write Trailer. Be as specific as possible to make it more fun and interesting!
  • In this thread, post your completed boards using spoiler tags
  • Closer to E3, I will be making BINGO threads for those four conferences. In those new threads:
  • Feel free to re-post your board for that conference WELL before the conference starts, so I know no changes were made. 
  • As you watch the conference, cross off your board (I suggest using red X's in Photoshop or MS paint) as things are announced
  • If/When you get a BINGO, post the updated board (with the items crossed off) into the conference's thread. Based on timestamps, I will determine the winner.

BINGO CARDS

CONFERENCE TIMES

To help you schedule E3, below are the times of ALL the conferences. Note that we do not have boards for the Ubisoft, EA, Bethesda, or PC conferences.

• Bethesda: June 14th, 6:30 PM PT
  • Microsoft: June 15th, 9:30 AM PT
  • EA: June 15th, 1:00 PM PT
  • Ubisoft: June 15th, 3:00 PM PT
  • Sony: June 15th, 6:00 PM PT
  • Nintendo (Nintendo Direct): June 16th, 9:00 AM PT
  • Square-Enix: June 16th, 10:00 AM PT
  • PC Gaming: June 16th, 5:00 PM PT

Posted Image

That's about all for now! Be on the lookout for the BINGO specific threads coming later!

Edited by Toominator

Anyone have a completed board yet?

I just finished my Square Enix board. It's full of hopes and dreams so naturally Square Enix will disappoint hard.

I was running out of ideas towards the end so some stuff seems thrown in. I'll get around to finishing the Nintendo and Sony one soon.

Posted Image

I just finished my Square Enix board. It's full of hopes and dreams so naturally Square Enix will disappoint hard.

I was running out of ideas towards the end so some stuff seems thrown in. I'll get around to finishing the Nintendo and Sony one soon.

Posted Image

This is the best Bingo card I've seen. Ever.

I might go ahead and make one for Nintendo. That's the only one I plan on watching live, so it's the only one I can really think of enough material to put one together for. No clue if I'll actually enter it in for the whole competition, but it could be fun to make.

This is the best Bingo card I've seen. Ever.

I might go ahead and make one for Nintendo. That's the only one I plan on watching live, so it's the only one I can really think of enough material to put one together for. No clue if I'll actually enter it in for the whole competition, but it could be fun to make.

Really? xD Thanks.

I'm working on the Nintendo one at the moment and it's a lot harder than it seems... Just like Square Enix, I think I'm being far too hopeful Nintendo brings all the big titles from both the past and present.

Really? xD Thanks.

I'm working on the Nintendo one at the moment and it's a lot harder than it seems... Just like Square Enix, I think I'm being far too hopeful Nintendo brings all the big titles from both the past and present.

I knew I was in for a treat the second I read "MOAR LIGHTNING." xD No problem. Hopefully that Chrono Trigger/any series revival will happen... But probably not.

I'm trying to think of some more reasonable announcements from Nintendo (Star Fox U trailer, Xenoblade X release date, new Smash DLC announcement), but then I still have my hopes that will likely never happen (Mother 3 localization... yeah, Mother 3 localization). I guess that makes the bingo thing more fun, though.

Posted Image

Half of that is confirmed. Lol.

Half of that is confirmed. Lol.

Yeah it's a shame SE confirmed a bunch of games instead of keeping it a surprise. Regardless, I had my bingo card completed before you started posting threads about SE confirming every title under the sun. The cards are also only for fun, so who cares if it is confirmed or not?

I knew I was in for a treat the second I read "MOAR LIGHTNING." xD No problem. Hopefully that Chrono Trigger/any series revival will happen... But probably not.

I'm trying to think of some more reasonable announcements from Nintendo (Star Fox U trailer, Xenoblade X release date, new Smash DLC announcement), but then I still have my hopes that will likely never happen (Mother 3 localization... yeah, Mother 3 localization). I guess that makes the bingo thing more fun, though.

Haha, that was the first one I thought of outside of the smartphone games. We all know that it will happen in some format and if Toriyama does it then it'll cross off two boxes at once! :D The dead series one is just far too hopeful, Square Enix have such an incredible backlog of franchises that it is a shame they get overlooked.

Oh yeah for sure, I haven't put down Mario or Xenoblade yet, but again hopeful "Earthbound Collection please Nintendo" xD

Yeah it's a shame SE confirmed a bunch of games instead of keeping it a surprise. Regardless, I had my bingo card completed before you started posting threads about SE confirming every title under the sun. The cards are also only for fun, so who cares if it is confirmed or not?

Haha, that was the first one I thought of outside of the smartphone games. We all know that it will happen in some format and if Toriyama does it then it'll cross off two boxes at once! :D The dead series one is just far too hopeful, Square Enix have such an incredible backlog of franchises that it is a shame they get overlooked.

Oh yeah for sure, I haven't put down Mario or Xenoblade yet, but again hopeful "Earthbound Collection please Nintendo" xD

Lightning's story is finished, Toriyama's title is likely to be revealed though.

It's actually not, according to Sliconera Front Mission is coming back.

Lightning's story is finished, Toriyama's title is likely to be revealed though.

It's actually not, according to Sliconera Front Mission is coming back.

I hate explaining jokes, but... "Moar Lightning" is just my way (and others) of saying that Square Enix like to shove Lightning in our faces too much. My bingo card was filled with some serious announcements and other joke ones, otherwise it'd be way too serious.

That'd be cool if Front Mission does return, but I kinda just want to go into watching the conference and not be like "oh yeah well I knew that, show me something new"

Wow, no PC nor no Bethesda?

I'ma say I'm outies even before I got in D:

I actually have one made up if you would like to fill one out for Bethesda. I was going to include Bethesda, PC, and Ubisoft, but this being our first year of E3 Bingo, we just decided to go with the core 3 plus SE for obvious reasons.

My friend and I made some bold predictions. SE and Microsoft coming soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

>Not a single word about the PS Vita.

But you are forgetting that whatever indies come to PS4/PS3 then it'll also be cross-buy on Vita! Haha, silly Sony.

>Not a single word about the PS Vita.

But you are forgetting that whatever indies come to PS4/PS3 then it'll also be cross-buy on Vita! Haha, silly Sony.

As far as we're concerned, mentioning a cross-buy doesn't count as talking about the Vita lol. We are just convinced that there will be no Vita exclusives announced at all.

As far as we're concerned, mentioning a cross-buy doesn't count as talking about the Vita lol. We are just convinced that there will be no Vita exclusives announced at all.

And I'd completely agree with you there. Even if Gravity Rush 2 gets announced I'm fully under the impression that it'll also head to PS4.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Welp, finished my Sony one. I'm playing it safe besides a few joke wild cards. Honestly, I think Sony are the most predictable bunch out there. This E3 has to be the one where they go all out after disappointing last year. If they keep riding the PS4 hype-train without serious competition towards both Nintendo and Microsoft in terms of software then it'll seriously bite them in the butt. I like indie games and all, but I can get them on my PC for far cheaper through Steam sales.

Any ways, here's mine:

Posted Image