Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

How many members do you think will be on kh13.com when KH3 releases?

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many members do you think will be on kh13.com when KH3 releases?

• 1000-3000
    • 3000-6000
    • 6000-9000
    • 10000-every member part of kh13.com
    • Another amount? Please specify.

The most online for kh13.com was over 4000 people on December 1st, 2014; the day leading up to December 2nd, 2014; when HD 2.5 ReMix was released in NA. Now, KH3's release is nigh and there will be a possible new record set for most online. I am curious to ask you, how many members do you think will be online when that time comes? Vote and leave an opinion.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

kh3 hype is going to lead to the largest flow of interest since kh2, but since the internet has evolved a lot since then the interest will be directed more towards online sources. KH13 is one of the most common to find through searches

so I don't think there'll be a way to accurately gauge the explosion, but it'll be pretty big, unless something goes horribly wrong

Kingdom Hearts III has been such an anticipating game in the Kingdom Hearts series. KH13 gets around 2000 visitors just from one piece of Kingdom Hearts news let alone news regarding Kingdom Hearts III. KH13 will probably break out just from receiving the release date of the game and KH13 will no doubt continue to grow as Kingdom Hearts III continues to grow in the development side of things.

We get a lot of people who log on to this site and never come back on. Theres no way to know how much we REALLY have now. Also by the time kh3 comes out ill be too busy with my flying car and robot butlers

Edited by Natsu

I'm pretty sure that when Kingdom Hearts III comes out, this site will be overflowing with members and guests!  So, to give you a more or less estimate, I'm guessing that a good 12,000 people could be online!  Because think about it!  We're counting members and guests alike, to total up to that much amount of people!  I just hope the site doesn't crash by that time, lol. xD

The last mainseries title to involve new major details in plot was Dream Drop Distance which came out THREE years ago. The fanbase since then has slowed down to something more stagnant since then with less fresh canon material to work with. When KH3 comes, this website will BOOM LIKE KABOOM with tons of new fan theories and people crying and screaming out of excitement or spoilers.