Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Guy in the back said something about "IF there were Disney Princesses in the game.

There ARE Disney Princesses in the game. lol What's he talking about? xD

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I have no clue what is going on here, or why I even read all the comments, I just know that this guy must be a jerk and an idiot, but he couldn't be as bad as Mariotehplumber could he?

They watched the trailer for KH3. Do you really think they would know if Disney princesses would be in it?

I guess not. If either one of them is brave enough to play every single game, that is out. 

I guess not. If either one of them is brave enough to play every single game, that is out.

I have no clue what is going on here, or why I even read all the comments, I just know that this guy must be a jerk and an idiot, but he couldn't be as bad as Mariotehplumber could he?

1. Still I find it weird that they would be air humping at the mention of Disney Princesses.2. No, MTP's always worse.

I actually hope this doesn't happen cause he'll just hate Kingdom Hearts even more cause he'd say he looks 'ridiculous' and just keep talking about it for the entire playthrough and ignore what's happening in the game.

On the bright side, if he does dress as Sora, I hope people laugh at him and make him feel bad.

To be brutally honest, every KH fan went "WEEEEEEE" When Sora rode the Heartless.

You wanna know why they went Weee? They thought it was cool and awesome. Fraser went WEEEE because he thought it looked stupid, and because he was in the middle of making Sora look like a complete moron. "Uh...Uh is that my sword?" "I'm running away! I don't have a weapon! All I have is this giant key!" "I will be the greatest girl! I'm a Disney princess!!" >:(

I actually hope this doesn't happen cause he'll just hate Kingdom Hearts even more cause he'd say he looks 'ridiculous' and just keep talking about it for the entire playthrough and ignore what's happening in the game. On the bright side, if he does dress as Sora, I hope people laugh at him and make him feel bad.

The patreon goal that was replaced by the Fraser as Sora one was one that would've made the playthrough at least watchable. If THAT goal was reached, Fraser wouldn't be allowed to say anything negative. But his fans would rather see him hate on the game and "frage."

You wanna know why they went Weee? They thought it was cool and awesome. Fraser went WEEEE because he thought it looked stupid, and because he was in the middle of making Sora look like a complete moron. "Uh...Uh is that my sword?" "I'm running away! I don't have a weapon! All I have is this giant key!" "I will be the greatest girl! I'm a Disney princess!!" >:( 

True. :O He was a bit harsh there, There's a difference between not liking how a game looks so you might criticize it, and just flat out mocking it.

Although Sora was in a dress for one panel in the KH II manga, but that's off topic. 

this guy sounds like a jerk...but do we really need to say all that stuff just to prove an already shown point. I'm confident he would still have a lot of subscribers regardless of the things KH fans say. So I feel it's better that we just leave this guy alone.

Edited by Niko Collins

True. :O He was a bit harsh there, There's a difference between not liking how a game looks so you might criticize it, and just flat out mocking it.Although Sora was in a dress for one panel in the KH II manga, but that's off topic.

Fraser was just mocking and hating it. To the extreme.

Fraser was just mocking and hating it. To the extreme.

A lot of people do that based on the Disney element: not to say it's a bad thing, but it's easy to see why some people might automatically assume the game is bad if they dislike Disney. Or, he could just be THAT guy who makes fun of EVERYTHING. To be honest, I don't know who he is, but he seems loud and annoying. 

A lot of people do that based on the Disney element: not to say it's a bad thing, but it's easy to see why some people might automatically assume the game is bad if they dislike Disney. Or, he could just be THAT guy who makes fun of EVERYTHING. To be honest, I don't know who he is, but he seems loud and annoying.

He hated FFXV a bit for just having the original KH team working on it. Yet I honestly don't know what he is either.On another note, there was a goal on the patreon that was replaced by the Fraser as Sora one that if reached, Fraser wouldn't have to say anything negative about KH. But NO. His fans WANT to see him hate the game and "Frage" about it. I think I already said that. But yes. He's loud and annoying.

He hated FFXV a bit for just having the original KH team working on it. Yet I honestly don't know what he is either.On another note, there was a goal on the patreon that was replaced by the Fraser as Sora one that if reached, Fraser wouldn't have to say anything negative about KH. But NO. His fans WANT to see him hate the game and "Frage" about it. I think I already said that. But yes. He's loud and annoying.

That's like hating a banana because you hate apples.. 

And makes as much sense. Why would the team who made the game make it bad or good based on past releases? 

They WANT him to hate on it?

I've heard of being able to see the flaws in things you like, but asking for it to be torn apart by a reviewer is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

That's like hating a banana because you hate apples.. And makes as much sense. Why would the team who made the game make it bad or good based on past releases? They WANT him to hate on it?I've heard of being able to see the flaws in things you like, but asking for it to be torn apart by a reviewer is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Of course they want him to hate on it. They love seeing him "frage"