Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nero Kunivas

Would you ever consider naming your children after a Kingdom Hearts character?

Would you ever consider naming your children after a Kingdom Hearts character?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever consider naming your children after a Kingdom Hearts character?

• Yes! That sounds awesome!
    • Yes, but I would only use names that already exist like Kairi or Axel.
    • I'm not sure. I never thought about it.
    • No, I'd rather give my children names with more meaning.
    • No, I don't want to have kids.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Well, I've seen names like Kairi or Axel used often, but as for my OWN children, I think not.

Alright, alright, I might put an X or two in one baby's name. X3

Nope...assuming I ever have children. I love Kingdom Hearts and all, but I'm not so passionate about it to the point that I'd name my kids after the characters, that's going a bit overboard for me. 

Hmm, I love Kingdom Hearts but I could never imagine my children ever having those names. The only one I would consider is Axel since it seems to be kinda normal/common. 

It wouldn't be fair to name my (imaginary) future child after a character in a series that I love. I'd have to really like the name more so than the character, which isn't something I'd associate with the Kingdom Hearts series.

I do vaguely know of a person (friend of a friend) that legally changed her name to Ventus. Which I always found stupid, but hey who am I to judge.

If I was forced, I'd choose a name that isn't strange, like any of the Nobody names. Sora isn't too bad (mostly if you're Japanese, which I am not).

I don't even know if I want kids but if I did I wouldn't name them after KH characters. That would be too strange for me, except for Riku since it's quite a common name where I live.

I do plan getting a goldfish and naming it Isa, though. Does that count? (Yes pets are children)

I wouldn't mind naming my kids after a KH character. I'd most likely use names that already exist to avoid bullying and whatnot. Names I would love to use as names would probably be Kairi, Axel, Ienzo, Leon, Aerith, maybe even Isa or Naminé if that name exists also. Names like Ventus I do love but I don't know if I could use that as a name.

To be honest, I've never thought about it even once. 

All the names are too off-beat to be real names, except possibly Axel and Leon, so I've never really considered them. 

I've also never thought of possible kids' names PERIOD, but that's off topic

not really

I really like the names Leo, Eric, Steven, Dan and Alex if I had son/s, as for daughters I'd rather Viola, Grace, Rin or Naomi.

Calling my children Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Xion Ven, Aqua or Terra might make your kid end up teased at school depending on which country you're in - and people might think you're a little crazy for naming your children after video game characters, with that said Axel is a plausible name. Mind you some of the previous names are legit names (i.e. Sora is a unisex japanese name).

But then again there are some pretty crazy people out there give their children quite odd names...