Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ announced for iOS & Android, a free-to-play title for smartphones releasing 2015

What do you mean by different division? so do you think we will still be getting another KH game this year aside from Unchained?

Square Enix has 12 business divisions. No, I'm not saying that at all. Simply it should not delay any projects going on division 3.

Welp, this happened....... Not happy about it, but it happened, maybe I would care a bit more if i had a cellphone, and maybe I would care if I didn't have type two thumb hypoplasia, also graphically it is going to be poor.. :L

Edit: Why does everybody think this is going to be KH X? Squeenix won't take X and make a big announcement about it being released on mobile, they would be more likely to say something along the lines of, "Hey we are making the KH X website have a mobile version, now you will be able to take the game anywhere!" Or, "Hey we are working on a KH X app and it will be released soon, so you will be able to take the game anywhere!" This is something different, logically it CAN'T be X. 

Does anyone think that this game is replacing the fragmented keys game?

With all due respect for the fragmented keys title, the game had like rough rough rough drafts. Hopefully it won't be the same design for this title as that one had.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but the game has only been confirmed for Japan, but games that tend to do well over there will eventually come over here.

It's really easy to be able to purchase Japan games outside Japan. All you have to do is change your address to a Japanese one and you'll be able to buy any Japanese game anywhere. If the game has language settings, then that's even better.I did that with Sonic Runners which is only available in Japan and Canada. It was really quick and only took me a few minutes.

Remade? So, not only a port? Need dat PC version pls.

it seems fine from a bunch of vids i watched of it. my only HUGE probelm was tht i couldnt understand wth was going on and i wasnt playing it  

it seems fine from a bunch of vids i watched of it. my only HUGE probelm was tht i couldnt understand wth was going on and i wasnt playing it  

Huh? What? Where? Are you talking about the already existing version?