Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever

Happy Birthday, Shigehiko! ^3^

OH MY GOD, YES, YES, OH MY FRICKIN YES!!!!!!  AHHHHH, BABY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *HUGS AND KISSES EXCITEDLY.* NOW I SHALL TAKE OVER THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE, AND YOU SHALL RULE IT BESIDE ME!!! AHHH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!  MOWAHAHAHAHAHA, LET THERE BE BLOOD!!!!!!

Lmao, good ol' Xiro, always calling me Sess. xD  Haha, thanks man! :D

Thank you very much Haz, old friend! :3

Thanks Lea!!!  And Happy Birthday to you too!  You and I have the same birthday, which means that you're my long lost sister!!!!  *hugs.* Sister!!!!! xD

Thank you so much, my bankai loving friend! :')

Thank you!!!!!!!! :3

My dear Winner, thank you so very much!  You've always been a good friend, and I shall always keep you close to my heart bro.  Stay awesome! :D

Thank you Master Weed, continue to be as awesome as ever!!!!

Thanks, Dash!!!  MLP for life!!!!!!! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! :3

OH HELL YES, LET'S ROCK OUT TO VOLTAIRE!!!!!  Haha, thank you, my good friend!  Thank you very much!!!! :3

Ahhh, guys, I don't know what to say, reading through these comments just brought a big old smile to my face! xD  I'm so frickin happy!!!!  Thanks for everything, everyone, it's a pleasure and an honor to be celebrating my birthday here on this wonderful site!  Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

***Hugs back*** Thanks!

OH MY GOD, YES, YES, OH MY FRICKIN YES!!!!!!  AHHHHH, BABY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *HUGS AND KISSES EXCITEDLY.* NOW I SHALL TAKE OVER THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE, AND YOU SHALL RULE IT BESIDE ME!!! AHHH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!  MOWAHAHAHAHAHA, LET THERE BE BLOOD!!!!!! <3

Lmao, good ol' Xiro, always calling me Sess. xD  Haha, thanks man! :D

Thank you very much Haz, old friend! :3

Thanks Lea!!!  And Happy Birthday to you too!  You and I have the same birthday, which means that you're my long lost sister!!!!  *hugs.* Sister!!!!! xD

Thank you so much, my bankai loving friend! :')

Thank you!!!!!!!! :3

My dear Winner, thank you so very much!  You've always been a good friend, and I shall always keep you close to my heart bro.  Stay awesome! :D

Thank you Master Weed, continue to be as awesome as ever!!!!

Thanks, Dash!!!  MLP for life!!!!!!! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! :3

OH HELL YES, LET'S ROCK OUT TO VOLTAIRE!!!!!  Haha, thank you, my good friend!  Thank you very much!!!! :3

Ahhh, guys, I don't know what to say, reading through these comments just brought a big old smile to my face! xD  I'm so frickin happy!!!!  Thanks for everything, everyone, it's a pleasure and an honor to be celebrating my birthday here on this wonderful site!  Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart! <3

I LOVE YOU TOO, HONEY!!!! <3 OMG, I CAN PRACTICALLY TASTE THE DOMINATION, IT'S SO NIGH!!! WE SPARE NO ONE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! X3