Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kirie

timeline drawings

You've improved, great work :)

Thank you. to be honest i find it funny over the years i've been drawing, i changed my drawings to kingdom hearts style to lolis in "neko mimi mode" style. 

Like many artists they make they're own style that includes imperialism, expansionism, romanticism, cubic, dots  . Altho i am determined to make my own style its going to be called "Lolisism". xD

Edited by Kirie

Thank you. to be honest i find it funny over the years i've been drawing, i changed my drawings to kingdom hearts style to lolis in "neko mimi mode" style. 

Like many artists they make they're own style that includes imperialism, expansionism, romanticism, cubic, dots  . Altho i am determined to make my own style its going to be called "Lolisism". xD

Haha, yeah, I get what you mean!  I've noticed that in all the drawings I make, I always seem to make them in anime-ish/manga style!  It's so fun to experiment! :3

And you know, Lolisism has a nice ring to it!  Haha, I'm sure you'll pull that style off without a hitch!  Girl, you got yourself an epic talent! :D

Now, just you wait, my drawing skills will soon rival yours, and I shall challenge you to a drawing contest!  I shall be the victorious one, mowahahahahaha! :P