Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you have any interest in playing Kingdom Hearts X?

Do you have any interest in playing Kingdom Hearts X?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any interest in playing Kingdom Hearts X?

• Yeah! I would love to play it
    • Yes, it would be fun.
    • Not really... Maybe I'd give it a try, but...
    • Nope. I don't really have any interest in playing it myself
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I did play it, got to level 71 before I found it too repetitive.  Without being able to read the story it's just point click repeat.  

Edited by Caity
typo

There was one point in time when I would have been willing to try it out, but honestly, I don't want to have to go out of my way to play it, eg. making a Japanese Yahoo account and all that jazz. If it were localized, you bet I'd give it a shot though!

Yeah I would be interested in playing it from the very beginning, but in reality, I will never get to because they won't localize it outside Japan. And so when I am confused in KH3, more than KH3D because of not knowing who is who because they will be apart of X and we don't know who that is and they won't tell us, I am going to have to rage quit my game over and over and protest against Square Enix.

I heard that Kingdom Hearts X is being closely developed with Kingdom Hearts 3, which sucks for us cause can't really look for hidden clues or anything (I heard Noruma loves putting those in). In fact, there might be some hidden content there for KH3 that I'm willing to search for if it was localized.

This is the actual quote:

"The storyline for Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts chi are being written simultaneously and closely associated with each other."

Link: http://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-KH3-Chi-3D-and-Costumes-4298

I've read somewhere that Chi takes place during or before the Keyblade War in Birth by Sleep, so I'm very...annoyed that I can't have the opportunity to extract info. Of course there's willing translators, but I just want to see for myself :P

I guess I'm willing to play it even if I'm just going to scrounge the area looking for information for KH3 xD

As much as I love Daybreak Town's theme, the game itself holds little interest to me. I hate MMORPG's, and I honestly prefer playing games alone. The idea of character designing is nice, but nothing really draws my attention. Unless they made a single player version for a home console, no, I'd never play the current or any English updated version. 

I'd prefer some mobile version, honestly... I'm not much of a PC gamer so anything click-based gets pretty tough to keep up with. I would LIKE to play it, though, regardless.

I'm already playing it =P

I looks pretty simple but it's actually really fun! Though it took me some time to understand the mechanics, it has a LOT of different things you can do xD