Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Which Data battle was the hardest one for you?

Which Data battle was the hardest one for you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which Data battle was the hardest one for you?

• Xemnas
    • Xigbar
    • Xaldin
    • Vexen
    • Lexaeus
    • Zexion
    • Saix
    • Axel
    • Demyx
    • Luxord
    • Marluxia
    • Larxene
    • Roxas

The hardest ones for me were Luxord because of his stupid mini game of complete death, Vexen ( only at first because I had learned his weakness on Beginner and went into it on Proud thinking I had him beat, but boy was I wrong. Still lit his ass up though. ) Axel - oh god, enough said. If anything I have all his catch phraises completely "memorized" by heart. Demyx only because I was reluctant to use Wisdom form because I just HATE it. Saix, because he kept on having temper tantrum issues. My only problem with Xemnas was Riku. I got so fed up with him dying, and if he died during the fight so did I. Everyone else was pretty predictable, not to say that they didn't kill me a few times.

Edited by TayeZyounghaterLafleur1095

I was working on the data battles at around level 70, but gave up to get to level 99.

Luxord's stupid DM mini game makes me so mad.

Axel is nearly impossible for me in critical. I'm planning to start a proud file just to defeat them, and once I'm pro, I'll do it all on crit.

Xaldin I just couldn't do it! It took me less tries to beat the Lingering Will for some reason.

Also Luxord because of his minigame. And Axel because of his fire field of death! >:(

I don't know why Vexen is said to be so hard. I did it on my third try. Did I do something wrong?

I've only beaten a few of them so I can't decide yet... But Axel's is really hard and Xemnas is too, since you can't save during the second phase.

Surprised to see all the Vexens though... Just Drive Form and use Firaga over and over again. Beat him easily that way. :D

Between Axel and Demyx, but once you commit how to beat Demyx to memory (heheh) he becomes easier. I would have Axel's health down all the way but the fire would still be up, so I couldn't finish him. And that damn fire drains your HP so fast I usually miss my chance to counter or heal.

The first time I played, Vexen, but none of them are hard for me anymore (Critical Mode), but If I had to choose, I would choose Vexen, Roxas, Xemnas or Xigbar .I must say that Marluxia is the easiest for me, I can beat him without getting hit by his flower moves.

Edited by Xamtehwt Trece

Well for me it's Zexion (if you play the Japanese version)and when he seal your command with just books )and looking for the way out. And if you can't understand Japanese words then your done.