Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New 3DS exclusive)

For anyone who was still curious about how the game fares on the New 3DS, NintendoLife did a preview video/article discussing their thoughts on the port. I'll link both down below, but one thing that should be noted is that they mention the port does not have an option to listen to the Japanese voices.

Source/Article: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/reaction_xenoblade_chronicles_3d_is_an_impressive_feat_and_shows_off_the_new_nintendo_3ds

For anyone who was still curious about how the game fares on the New 3DS, NintendoLife did a preview video/article discussing their thoughts on the port. I'll link both down below, but one thing that should be noted is that they mention the port does not have an option to listen to the Japanese voices.

Well, at least this way I'll be able to understand what they're shouting about in battle.

I'm ok with the English dub as I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've seen a few complaints that the dual audio option isn't there, but they lost all credibility in their argument the moment they refer it as a "lame American dub"...... It wasn't even localised by NoA. Some people huh?

Ah well. I do like the look of it. I know by now to take videos of 3DS games with a pinch of salt as the quality is always better on the handheld itself. So far so good any ways. Can't wait to pick it up.

Nintendo of Europe just announced a new Home menu theme for Xenoblade 3D!

Posted Image

Those who buy a digital copy get the theme for free, and it's probably going to be offered on the eShop shortly afterwards. Hopefully this is announced for other regions!

The article also mentions bundles for Xenoblade 3D, but it looks like they just include a plain New 3DS with the faceplates. Guess we won't be getting a bundle in North America.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/xenoblade_chronicles_3d_home_theme_emerges_free_with_download_version_in_europe_or_bundles_in_the_uk

Edited by Shulk

Posted Image

Those who buy a digital copy get the theme for free, and it's probably going to be offered on the eShop shortly afterwards. Hopefully this is announced for other regions!

The article also mentions bundles for Xenoblade 3D, but it looks like they just include a plain New 3DS with the faceplates. Guess we won't be getting a bundle in North America.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/xenoblade_chronicles_3d_home_theme_emerges_free_with_download_version_in_europe_or_bundles_in_the_uk

firetruck MY WALLET.

firetruck MY WALLET.

It'll only be like $2 on the eShop, so it won't cost too much. I just wish we'd get a bundle, but it looks like NoA is screwing us over with Xenoblade as usual. Should've seen this coming with the release date on the 3DS version being a week after Japan and Europe.

Posted Image

Thanks for the heads up!

Definitely going to drop the £200 on this. A New 3DS console, the faceplates and a physical copy of the game is a pretty good price. The free theme and charger are a good bonus too (even if I don't need a charger).

I've just noticed that the Nintendo UK Store doesn't ship to Ireland >.> Good thing I have relatives in England that could just let me ship to them.

Edit: Oh I also hope the theme uses the main theme as its music :D That'd be awesome.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Thanks for the heads up!Definitely going to drop the £200 on this. A New 3DS console, the faceplates and a physical copy of the game is a pretty good price. The free theme and charger are a good bonus too (even if I don't need a charger).

I've just noticed that the Nintendo UK Store doesn't ship to Ireland >.> Good thing I have relatives in England that could just let me ship to them.

I missed the included charger. Kinda weird that's being added to some bundles, but not every New 3DS.

I missed the included charger. Kinda weird that's being added to some bundles, but not every New 3DS.

I thought that too. While I'm not all that fussed by its inclusion it's definitely something that would be good for people to pick up the bundle. From what I've seen though it seems to be so far Nintendo UK Store exclusive so the average customer probably already has a 3DS charger o.O

Who knows.

I'm glad that Xenoblade Chronicles is getting some love. This bundle is nice. I hope that NoA offer some sort of bundle, maybe game + N3DSXL + theme or game + Shulk amiibo or something. Xenoblade is a game that should be experienced by all (who like RPGs any ways) and Nintendo really need to push it as it is the first N3DS-only game. Give people a reason to upgrade to the new system by enticing them in :P

I thought that too. While I'm not all that fussed by its inclusion it's definitely something that would be good for people to pick up the bundle. From what I've seen though it seems to be so far Nintendo UK Store exclusive so the average customer probably already has a 3DS charger o.O

Who knows.

I'm glad that Xenoblade Chronicles is getting some love. This bundle is nice. I hope that NoA offer some sort of bundle, maybe game + N3DSXL + theme or game + Shulk amiibo or something. Xenoblade is a game that should be experienced by all (who like RPGs any ways) and Nintendo really need to push it as it is the first N3DS-only game. Give people a reason to upgrade to the new system by enticing them in :P

I'm hoping they do, but at this point, I get a feeling it'll just be a plain old N3DSXL with a copy of the game. :/ I was thinking there would be a limited edition 3DSXL in all regions since this is the first N3DS exclusive, but it looks like there won't be one since Europe's getting the standard N3DS bundle. I wouldn't mind a bundle like what you described, but I'd prefer if every region got a cool 3DS design.

I'm hoping they do, but at this point, I get a feeling it'll just be a plain old N3DSXL with a copy of the game. :/ I was thinking there would be a limited edition 3DSXL in all regions since this is the first N3DS exclusive, but it looks like there won't be one since Europe's getting the standard N3DS bundle. I wouldn't mind a bundle like what you described, but I'd prefer if every region got a cool 3DS design.

A Limited Edition N3DS would be really cool. I'm happy with the faceplates, but a Xenoblade XL would be so cool. I guess we'll never understand Nintendo at times. This bundle for the UK is really nifty and it'll be interesting if NoA will follow suit. The whole ordeal to get Xenoblade localised all those years ago was ridiculous and it seems that NoA don't care for the title.

Did you manage to get a Shulk amiibo when one released?

A Limited Edition N3DS would be really cool. I'm happy with the faceplates, but a Xenoblade XL would be so cool. I guess we'll never understand Nintendo at times. This bundle for the UK is really nifty and it'll be interesting if NoA will follow suit. The whole ordeal to get Xenoblade localised all those years ago was ridiculous and it seems that NoA don't care for the title.

Did you manage to get a Shulk amiibo when one released?

Yeah, it's saddening that after being proven that there are Xenoblade fans out here, NoA still doesn't seem to think it's important enough to give any sort of attention to. At least we're getting the 3DS version and sequel out here, though. :/

No, I wasn't able to pre-order in time. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to find one some other time.

Edited by Shulk

Nintendo of Europe have shared a new Launch Trailer for the game in light of its launch later next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLVr4EjMAU&feature=youtu.be

As someone who has played the Wii version before it's nothing I haven't seen but I'm very excited that the game isn't too far away! I've managed to grab the New Nintendo 3DS bundle (one with the coverplates) so now just to wait till it gets shipped :P

Nintendo of Europe have shared a new Launch Trailer for the game in light of its launch later next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLVr4EjMAU&feature=youtu.be

As someone who has played the Wii version before it's nothing I haven't seen but I'm very excited that the game isn't too far away! I've managed to grab the New Nintendo 3DS bundle (one with the coverplates) so now just to wait till it gets shipped :P

This made me even more excited to get the game this summer! I'm disappointed that they spoiled a major plot point, though... :/

I'm debating if I should get this game or not. Is the difficulty hard on this game?

As long as you don't try anything too insane, you should be fine, it's not too hard. Just don't fight anything 10 levels or more above you except the Superbosses, those you have no choice but to on occasion.

As long as you don't try anything too insane, you should be fine, it's not too hard. Just don't fight anything 10 levels or more above you except the Superbosses, those you have no choice but to on occasion.

Is the game easy to understand? I'm sorry I'm a very picky gamer.

Is the game easy to understand? I'm sorry I'm a very picky gamer.

For the overall, yes, it's very easy, but be very aware that there are some intense plot twists, and the plot itself is long and can be complex. If you want the most out of it, talking with a number of us fans who have finished the game (I myself dived into the mythos and legends a bit, so I have a good understanding of the story/how it works) So we can explain even the little details that exist. It's overall easy to understand, but has complex undertones and is written in such a way that after you finish the game once, playing through it will change how certian lines and things are interpreted by you. It was written to be played twice, that's how good the story was.

Okay I'll pick it up then :)

For the overall, yes, it's very easy, but be very aware that there are some intense plot twists, and the plot itself is long and can be complex. If you want the most out of it, talking with a number of us fans who have finished the game (I myself dived into the mythos and legends a bit, so I have a good understanding of the story/how it works) So we can explain even the little details that exist. It's overall easy to understand, but has complex undertones and is written in such a way that after you finish the game once, playing through it will change how certian lines and things are interpreted by you. It was written to be played twice, that's how good the story was.

okay I'll pick it up then cause I need a new 3ds game.