Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sora473

will kingdom hearts 3 be on ps3

i had a ps2 but i have ben saveing up for a ps3 so i would like to know if it will be on the ps3

Like everypne else said, no KH3 for PS3. One of the reasons I was excited for  getting a PS3 was that I would get to play KH3 when it is released but all I got was 1.5 and 2.5 instead though I'm happy because I got to play BBS, RE:COM and the Final Mix versions of 1 and 2.

Man I wish but no Kingdom Hearts 3 will be release on PS4 and Xbox One. Honestly you should buy a PS3 for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 for awesome experiences and save your money to buy a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3. Seriously I'm not joking, Kingdom Hearts 3 is for PS4 and Xbox One. If you don't believe me then look it up on google my friend. :)

Nope, the game will come out for Playstation 4 and XBox One when the time comes.  All of us here on this site were expecting to play III on our PS3's, but apparently, that didn't turn out to be the case. xD  But yeah, you should get the PS3 for the ReMixes, like a lot of other members here have stated!  Trust me, you'll love the ReMixes!  Besides, Kingdom Hearts III still won't come out for a while, so I'm sure you'll have enough money to buy a PS4 when the time comes, so I say that you buy a PS3 and get the HD ReMixes! :D

you guys think im stupid it said its only on the ps4 and xboxone i wanted to see if a lot of people would feakout im not that stupid