Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Deadpool

What KH3 doesn't need

Ah, I should have known because of who you are. But there are some people who hate the movie based simply on the premise that it's everywhere.

I can understand annoyance with intense merchandising, but hating a movie solely for it seems kind of ridiculous. I thought Frozen was okay. Not amazing, not bad.

I can understand annoyance with intense merchandising, but hating a movie solely for it seems kind of ridiculous. I thought Frozen was okay. Not amazing, not bad.

I agree. Once I dissociated it with the supposed source material (still kinda mad they didn't go with that) I found it rather enjoyable

1. Osment.2. That's it, that's all.

Personally I'd love to see Whatsherface Osment as Whatsherface from Hannah Montana in a Hannah Montana level.On a serious note, after KH3D, I think Sora's voice SHOULD be adjusted a bit, but we don't need a new VA.

True, but you've made your hatred of Haley Joel painfully obvious in the past, so of course you're going to be taken seriously every time you say it.

It had that much of attention?

I never saw what the other comments in that status were about.

It had that much of attention?

I never saw what the other comments in that status were about.

I've seen it in three places in the last two weeks. Here, in your status, and on another thread.Just saying.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

You're right. KHIII doesn't need Frozen. It also doesn't need Star Wars, Marvel, Robin Hood, Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, Hercules, Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland, The Black Cauldron, Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pinocchio, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Halo, Five Nights at Freddy's, Shrek, Mean Girls, Parks & Recreations, Assassin's Creed, Crash Bandicoot, Kill la Kill, The Matrix, etc.

In fact, we don't need KHIII. If KHIII never came out, we would all survive. Our bodily functions would still continue, unless somebody somehow hooked themselves up to commit suicide after a certain point in time in which KHIII is NOT released. But other than that, nobody would die. We also don't need guns, no matter what people try to spin the Second Amendment as saying. We don't need silk sheets, a lot of people in third-world countries sleep on the ground. We don't need robots, we've gotten along sufficiently fine by ourselves for a while.

You know what we do need? Babies. Babies are cute. 

Sign in to follow this