Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

My real name is Marissa. I live Irvine, California (known as the fifth(?) time, number one safest big city in the US). I have a female cat named MrPeterson, two female dogs (golden retrievers) named Lila (born Oct. 31 2001) and Violet (born July 1 2010), and a male guinea pig named Sam. I love wolves to the point where almost everything I write or draw has something wolf related. I'm against the Twilight saga (if you can even call it a saga) and Anti-Yaoi. I first got into Kingdom Hearts when I saw the commercial for KH2 on TV. Until June of this year, I've only been able to play 358/2 Days, but now I have my brother-in-law's PS2. I'm hoping to get a PSP by September. Right now I'm writing two original stories, attempting to write KH fanfic (gotta say its hard to someone else's characters), and have two other original story ideas stuck in my head, so I get really bad writers block. Oh and in the picture of my cat, she's not blind, it's just the camera's flash.

I'm pretty bad at introducing myself (if you noticed the scattered sentences) so if you wanna ask me something about myself, I'll gladly answer.

http://kh13.com/mybb/attachment.php?aid=411

FUUUUU that's a scary lookin cat ._.

Anyways I'm SoraKing3, and welcome to KH13. We have a lot of fun here :D

But you must read the rules, it is essential that you do to keep the site fun.

Okay? Have a good time here :D

Hmm WOLVES eh? (heh heh heh heh heh....) HELLO! Welcome to the fabulous KH13.com! I am Sorage55 your mythological and paranormal researcher/novelist here to help with all your KH needs. I am also interested in wolves, actully GREATLY interested in wolves. Why even the novel I write on this forum is related to wolves (in a mythological way), why even my family is related to wolves! (Cherokee Indian Wolf Clan, known as the most largest and blood-tirsty clan in the Cherokee Nation) Now before I blabber on even more...........

......goodbye.

Hmm, I do not believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you. My username is Emo/Yami but my real name is Kyoku(I am male). Have fun here, follow the rules, and if you have questions just ask the mods(the pink username members), administrators(green usernames), or me.

Welcome to KH13! Look to your keyboard... now look to me... now back to your keyboard, now back to me!

Sadly... your keyboard is not typing like myself... but it could, if you switch from Noob status to Rule reader status!