Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Drathermon Ling

My thought on the first boss for Kingdom Hearts 3.

I think the first boss of Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Ventus in his armor, like the one in Kingdom Hearts 3D. 

Sora will be fighting him as a tutorial and also to wake him from his slumber.

Any thought of it?

Light is the true EVIL!

I think the first boss of Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Ventus in his armor, like the one in Kingdom Hearts 3D. 

Sora will be fighting him as a tutorial and also to wake him from his slumber.

Any thought of it?

Light is the true EVIL!

Saving Ventus already by the beggining of the game? Unlikely (not impossible, but very little chances)...this might happen after we complete the game 50% or before the final battle.

I don't think that They'll find Ventus that early.... it could be, but i don't think so^^Maybe our first boss will be Darkside again ._.Or we're playing Kairi in the tutorial, when she trains under Yen Sid

As I believe that the ''tutorial'' of the game will be Kairi and Lea together, i think that the first boss will be either the Darkside version of the new enemies we might face, or Isa facing Lea. It would be a cool wink to the players that played Kh2, to have and Org member as the first boss, with a similar battle that the one in Kh2

If anything I think it will be Aqua that they save at the start. 

If not exactly at the start, anyway, she'll probably be the first of the trio to be saved, because she's the only one who knows...well, you know...where her spiky-haired blonde friend's hidden.

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Or maybe it'll be an oversized version of whatever the one of the main enemy types will be, like in the first 2 games. Darkside & Twilight Thorn were gigantic versions of the heartless & nobodies. The Unversed haven't really had a big iconic boss, but the only way they'll come back, is if Vanitas is around, which I'm counting on. The Nightmare dream eaters never really had an iconic boss, but I don't see them coming back. Big first bosses make a good impression, that's probably why they do it, kind of like the God of War franchise.

Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

Or we're playing Kairi in the tutorial, when she trains under Yen Sid

That's the one that sounds most interesting to me; Kairi needs some damn screen time. Dunno what kind of boss she would fight though, unless Yen Sid just lets a huge Heartless in for her to fight or something dumb like that.

I don't think that They'll find Ventus that early.... it could be, but i don't think so^^Maybe our first boss will be Darkside again ._.Or we're playing Kairi in the tutorial, when she trains under Yen Sid

I agree. Ventus does seem a little bit early.