Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Ventus, the Princesses of Heart and Walt Disney...

So, everybody, did you people notice that, chronologically, Ventus visits the Princesses's world (in BBS) in the order their films were created by Walt Disney himself? First it's Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), then Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) and finally Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty). Was that intentional or not? Hmmmmmm...

Just thought it would be interesting to share this trivial information with you guys. Feel free to post your ideas, opinions and thoughts here...

Love and peace...

well there are three worlds and three characters and they all visit the worlds in a different order

so it'd be a bit strange if this didn't happen

Yeah, but, maybe, they did this precise order-of-visit for Ventus because he's deeply connected to Sora, and here's the question: who's the main character of KH series?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

I read the title and was all like "one of these things is not like the other".

But yeah, that's an interesting observation. I'd probably go so far as to say it may have been intentional, but not enough to think that it posseses any real significance.

I read the title and was all like "one of these things is not like the other".

But yeah, that's an interesting observation. I'd probably go so far as to say it may have been intentional, but not enough to think that it posseses any real significance.

Yeah, you're right...

It may just be coincidence.

Aqua always comes to those worlds in the third act and helps clean up and end the stories.

Terra has an arc in these visits, going from accidentally "causing" trouble to actually helping someone by his third world.

I think it was intentional. The reason they put those three in the game to begin with was because it was the origin story of KH and so they decided to go back to the origins of the animated Walt Disney films. Keeping that in mind it seems perfectly logical that that's the same reason Ven visits them in that order.