Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
spider2015

Sora subconsciously counts himself as two people?

When in the socerer's tower, and entering the room of the three fairy God mothers, Sora counts himself, Donald, goofy, Riku, and Mickey and says"with the five of us-uh six of us-the organization doesn't stand a chance"

...was he indirectly referring to himself as two people aka Roxas and Sora??

When I saw the title of this thread, I somehow knew this was going to be discussed. xD

Yeah, Roxas and Sora have a deep connection. Hence, Sora "subconsciously" counts him as an individual person.

Peace!

Everyone forgets about JiminyIt's the sad, sad truth

Jiminy's basically the reality show camera man of the group. He goes largely ignored because his job is to observe and document.

I always thought he was talking about Jiminy. Even if he did actually mean Roxas, Donald and Goofy didn't react at all, so they must've thought he was talking about Jiminy.

Or Kairi.

Everyone forgets about Jiminy

It's the sad, sad truth

That's because he just hides out in Sora's hood.  For all technical he's not really there and it's weird when he just pops out.

He means Jiminy. Everyone forgets him since he's well..small and unimportant.

And he says "Me, you guys, Riku and the king. With the five of us...um six"

He name'd only three by name -> Me(Sora), Mickey and Riku

So it's obvious that "you guys" are the other three. Donald, Goofy, Jiminy

Edited by Rarzhn

When in the socerer's tower, and entering the room of the three fairy God mothers, Sora counts himself, Donald, goofy, Riku, and Mickey and says"with the five of us-uh six of us-the organization doesn't stand a chance"...was he indirectly referring to himself as two people aka Roxas and Sora??

He either meant jiminy or kairi since he has her way finder.

And yet, you don't obtain the Oathkeeper until the 2nd visit to Twilight Town. xD

Peace

yea has the way finder since kingdom hearts 1, but now that he knows kairi is around and the twilight town crew and him had that moment, i guess tahts why he got the oathkeeper so late. but sora saying 6 has nothing to do with roxas, he doesn't even know about him. until after the 1000 heartless battle.