Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been thinking about this for a while now and it's really annoying me cause I can't find the answer lol

I read somewhere that they don't but there are a few things that don't add up for me.

Namine looks younger in Chain of memories then in KH2

Lea and Isa joined the organisation soon after BBS but they look much older in other KH games

Ienzo and Even are seen after their hearts are taken by 'Ansem' and Ienzo is still a child but he's a teen in the other games.

What do you guys think??

ohhh so that would make them all like 10/11 years older in CoM, Days, KH2 and DDD. Saix looks like he's quite a bit older then Axel though, I wonder if that's cause he's part Xehanort too??

I think the fact that Saïx looks older than Axel has more to do with his personality and look on life; Axel acts more immaturely, therefore he seems younger.

I think the fact that Saïx looks older than Axel has more to do with his personality and look on life; Axel acts more immaturely, therefore he seems younger.

Hmm, maybe that's true. He is very serious looking. I wonder if we'll get to see some back stories for him and other 13 darknesses we haven't seen. Would be interesting to see why he decided to be evil if that's what he is lol. 

Namine ages because herreal body (and heart) does exist and ages as well. (Kairi)

Roxas does only a tiny bit because he has Ven's heart and Ven is sleeping and hence not aging. Sora does so it'S a grey zone there.

I don't think Axel acts immaturely. Not being super serious about everything doesn't necessarily make someone immature

I don't think Axel acts immaturely. Not being super serious about everything doesn't necessarily make someone immature

True, I guess immature is the wrong word. But you have to agree that Saïx's outlook on life makes him look weary and old. At least older than Axel, whose positive, cheerful outlook on life makes him young, or at least younger than Saïx.

No. They don't. Naminé is a different type of Nobody as you can see.

Isa, Ienzo and Lea turned into adults right when they transformed into Nobodies. They don't age. That's why I mistaken Ventus for Roxas on believeing that BBS was happening 10 years later...

Officially according to Nomura they don't age bc the body needs a heart to age. However, I agree there seems to be discrepancies to this that don't add up. Some of them could be that they started to grow hearts back or did grow hearts back so they could grow.

As for Zexion, Axel, and Saix, they had another year to grow since we saw them in BBS and when they became nobodies but that doesn't explain such a ginormous growth spurt :P

Anyways considering what Nomura officially stated this might be considered a plothole. ( unless somehow explained in KH3 or confirmed to be the reason I previously mentioned )

honestly the growing hearts thing would explain a lot, since that could explain why Nobodies don't seem to have grown as quickly as they probably should have

Officially according to Nomura they don't age bc the body needs a heart to age. However, I agree there seems to be discrepancies to this that don't add up. Some of them could be that they started to grow hearts back or did grow hearts back so they could grow.

As for Zexion, Axel, and Saix, they had another year to grow since we saw them in BBS and when they became nobodies but that doesn't explain such a ginormous growth spurt :P

Anyways considering what Nomura officially stated this might be considered a plothole. ( unless somehow explained in KH3 or confirmed to be the reason I previously mentioned )

The growing heart theory could be true. It would make sense. 

honestly the growing hearts thing would explain a lot, since that could explain why Nobodies don't seem to have grown as quickly as they probably should have

This is true. They still look quite young for being 10/11 yrs older then BbS. 

To be honest I kinda hope they didn't age all too much cause that would make Axel like 24ish and Roxas and Xion would only be 14/15. For how much he cares for them it makes him seem a bit odd, especially for Axel x Roxas fans like myself. I'm just not sure if that age gap is all right haha

The growing heart theory could be true. It would make sense. 

This is true. They still look quite young for being 10/11 yrs older then BbS. 

To be honest I kinda hope they didn't age all too much cause that would make Axel like 24ish and Roxas and Xion would only be 14/15. For how much he cares for them it makes him seem a bit odd, especially for Axel x Roxas fans like myself. I'm just not sure if that age gap is all right haha

Well if you want to start getting technical, Roxas is less than one year old, and similarly you could count Axel and Laa as seperate entities (though this makes less sense than Roxas, since there's no functional difference between Axel and Lea) that would leave Axel at about ten years old, and Lea at about 16

But really, ages don't matter in anime

at all

Well if you want to start getting technical, Roxas is less than one year old, and similarly you could count Axel and Laa as seperate entities (though this makes less sense than Roxas, since there's no functional difference between Axel and Lea) that would leave Axel at about ten years old, and Lea at about 16

But really, ages don't matter in anime

at all

lol that is true