Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

The best way to grind in 2FM is to have the Experience Boost ability equipped as well as the Gullwing Keyblade which has Experience Boost as the ability. Using this, when your HP is 50% or lower, you gain triple experience. Just begin from the top of the castle and work your way down, and disable ALL party healing abilities.

This trick power levels you like crazy. I got to level 99 in like 1-2 hours. Hope this helps! :D

Edit: Oh wait... it said "before"... in that case, just go to the highest level world you've been to so far. Where are you up to? If you're in Twilight Town, you can use the same trick on the Nobodies in the Mansion granted you have access to it. Nobodies are what make this trick AWESOME!

Peace!

Edited by Yusei Fudo

The best way to grind in 2FM is to have the Experience Boost ability equipped as well as the Gullwing Keyblade which has Experience Boost as the ability. Using this, when your HP is 50% or lower, you gain triple experience. Just begin from the top of the castle and work your way down, and disable ALL party healing abilities.

This trick power levels you like crazy. I got to level 99 in like 1-2 hours. Hope this helps! :D

Edit: Oh wait... it said "before"... in that case, just go to the highest level world you've been to so far. Where are you up to?

Peace!

I want to get through the Transport Of Remembrance alive  before TWTNW

I'm up to the part where I'm about to go to TWTNW

I am only level 60

Edited by Kab4002

I want to get through the Cavern of Assemblage before TWTNW

I'm up to the part where I'm about to go to TWTNW

In that case, use the same trick in the Old Mansion OR Yen Sid's tower. It's completely up to you.

Peace!

The leveling you get just by going through the worlds is more than enough... just don't button mash like an idiot.

But it's best to be lvl 70 or above to get through Transport Of Remembrance 

Otherwise you die in 1-2 hits

But it's best to be lvl 70 or above to get through Transport Of Remembrance 

Otherwise you die in 1-2 hits

In that case, get Second Chance or more Drive bars... If I can do it at level 44 without SC, you can do it at level 60+. Again, skill is more important than level in this game.

In that case, get Second Chance or more Drive bars... If I can do it at level 44 without SC, you can do it at level 60+. Again, skill is more important than level in this game.

I might get second chance or once more

Edited by Kab4002

I might get second chance or once more

what did you pick at the start of the game, Sword Shield or Staff? Unless you pick Shield, it takes a long time to get Second Chance and Once More

what did you pick at the start of the game, Sword Shield or Staff? Unless you pick Shield, it takes a long time to get Second Chance and Once More

Choose the sword or shield

I am lvl 65 without once more,second chance and leaf bracer 

Edited by Kab4002

Choose the sword or shield

I am lvl 65 without once more,second chance and leaf bracer 

At level 60 you should have Once More no matter who you picked. You should have Second Chance if you picked Shield, so that means you picked Sword, which gets Second Chance at level 85

So you're kinda out of luck

At level 60 you should have Once More no matter who you picked. You should have Second Chance if you picked Shield, so that means you picked Sword, which gets Second Chance at level 85

So you're kinda out of luck

Is it the same on critical mode?