Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaweebo

Blank Points help

I want to check with other people before doing this, but basically what's happened is that I completed BBS, including the Final Episode on Standard, then went back and completed everybody's stories and the Final Episode on Proud, but I'm still not getting Blank Points. Was I supposed to delete my Standard difficulty playthroughs beforehand and that's screwing up the game or something? I'd like to know before I do that to see if it works. 

If I remember correct you have to obtain every Xehanort Reports on proud.

You get all of them in the normal playthrough except for one which is somewhere in the mirage arena

If I remember correct you have to obtain every Xehanort Reports on proud.You get all of them in the normal playthrough except for one which is somewhere in the mirage arena

Yeah, I even got all of the Xehanort Reports on Proud, including the one in Mirage Arena. Blank Points still isn't showing up for me. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Did you beat the game AFTER collecting the Reports or before? Apparently you need to beat it after you collect them then it will ask you to save 2 files.

Before. Though, when I was playing on Standard, I got Terra's Report in the Mirage Arena after I had already beaten the game and I didn't even need to complete his story again. The Final Episode simply unlocked when I got to the title screen. Now, for some reason, the game just isn't unlocking Blank Points for me.

Edited by Kaweebo

I think with Blank Points, on Proud mode, you're gonna need to complete the sticker album for all three and stick them in such a way that adds up to....140 pts?

I thought the Sticker Album was for the Final Mix secret ending, A Fragmentary Passage. 

This is actually starting to piss me off, now. I've deleted my Standard saves and beaten the Final Episode on Proud and it still isn't giving me anything. I guess I'll try to complete the Sticker Album, idk at this point.

Seeing all this "Proud" business. How does one get Blank Points on Standard, if it can be done?

You have to complete the Reports entirely, which is a pain in the ass. Although, given the fact that I beat it on Proud and I'm STILL not getting the ending, I'm not so sure anymore.

Edited by Kaweebo