Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy XV Jump Festa 2015 Trailer - In English!

Ehhh... I expected Noctis and Ignis to have softer voices. Sounds too "manly"(?). Prompto sounds good, though.

...Or maybe I just expected Ignis to sound like Riku/Mamoru Miyano.

That music though. Nnnnghh.

Edited by Rinax

Ehhh... I expected Noctis and Ignis to have softer voices. Sounds too "manly"(?). Prompto sounds good, though.

...Or maybe I just expected Ignis to sound like Riku/Mamoru Miyano.

That music though. Nnnnghh.

Honestly, I was expecting Noctis to have a similiar voice to Sasuke Uchiha since he kinda looks like him and all. It probably would have fitted him more than the one he has now. At least in my opinion anyway.

Honestly, I was expecting Noctis to have a similiar voice to Sasuke Uchiha since he kinda looks like him and all. It probably would have fitted him more than the one he has now. At least in my opinion anyway.

Sasuke's voice actor already voiced Cecil. He cannot voice another main character.

Sasuke's voice actor already voiced Cecil. He cannot voice another main character.

Well, I don't think that doesn't mean he can't voice Noctis. There are plenty of voice actors who have voiced tons of characters. Just look at Tara Strong.

Well, I don't think that doesn't mean he can't voice Noctis. There are plenty of voice actors who have voiced tons of characters. Just look at Tara Strong.

Nah, I think Square Enix has some sort of rule where a main character can't voice another one in the FF main entries. Like the voice actor of Princess Ashe couldn't voice Lightning even if she put in a great audition.