Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
liamaru

FINAL FANTASY XV english voices sounds terrible

they sound like there not really into it theres no real emotion in it like there just reading the lines especially promto his voice in japanese was exelent but in english omg he doesn't even screem all he says is "that thing is huge" casually THAT'S NOT EVEN WHAT HIS DIALOGUE SAY'S im very dissapointed noctice sounds ok though.

Edited by liamaru

It's really not that good at all. For all of the crap Final Fantasy 13 got, at least it's voice acting was great. I'm not even sure what to do with this? 

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SEID!!!!!!!!!!!!! noctice sounds ok thoughuugghhh promto WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm withholding judgement here. Remember the first KH3D trailer? the voices sounded pretty bad, if you ask me, due to it being poorly mixed. And the voices in the actual game turned out alright. Who knows, this might end up being a similar case. 

I don't really have a problem with how the voices for the characters sound.  I personally loved the part where Noctis says: "It's been a long time...too long.  But not much longer."  God, that line really pumped me up!  Lol, XV is gonna be badass.  Hey, give these guys a chance!  For all we know, we could be proven wrong.  Anyways, that's just my opinion. :)

I'm saying it's not time to judge.

all im saying is so far the voice choice is terrible, why was the dialogue changed why did promto sound so calm in the english version?

No, Prompto, is dead on the act. His personality type is fully fleshed out with his voice. He's not calm, he's pretty damn scared.

Everyone but Noctis sounds great.

"This can't be for real." is Noctis. Nice, clear, young sounding voice.

His battle grunts are extremely deep and his voice during the rest of the trailer is raspy, clouded, and matured. It's not good for the design of his character.

Also, "I've been sitting in that car for hours." is the voice Noctis should have. 

The English audio is just messily thrown in to give us an example of the English voices, but it doesn't really explain why Noctis' voice is a back and forth struggle between the young "right" voice and the masculine "wrong" voice.

Edited by Hero of Winds

I, for one, like the voices...it took a couple times of watching the trailer but..i now like the english voice of noctis...but prompto...thats a different story

Edited by khdude214