Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already obtained the gold crown in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?

81 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already obtained the gold crown in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?

• Yeah! It was hard but I managed to get it!
    • Not yet. I've obtained the silver crown so far.
    • Not yet. Bronze crown so far.
    • Nah... haven't even obtained the bronze crown so far..
    • I haven't bought the game yet

(Remember the gold crown is obtained when you beat all mushrooms, defeartthe lingering will and also defeat all of the datas)

I just got the bronze crown yesterday, my friend have me a few piinters on the Mushroom XIII and I did all of them in about an hour. They were much easier than I thought and somehow I was able to do Number 8 second try with 99 (I still say that was a fluke, I'm not that good xD). I still need to grind to level 99 (I'm at level 75 right now). Then I have to do the Cavern of Remembrance and the Data battles, then 2 more paradox cups, then Lingering Will for the gold crown. Afterwards it's gummie ships... I'm ore àfraid if those than the data and Lingering will xD

I still haven't really started KH2FM, so can't really answer this question fully. I guess it would go under haven't attempted? But I've been working on Birth by Sleep. I will attempt the crowns soon enough though!

Got it a long time ago. People make it sound like it is hard when it is really not. 

Level 1 Gold Crown is awesome challenge! :D

Done it once.

LVL 1 Gold Crown is impossible unless you use stat boosts which defeats the purpose of Level 1. 

Got it a long time ago. People make it sound like it is hard when it is really not. 

LVL 1 Gold Crown is impossible unless you use stat boosts which defeats the purpose of Level 1. 

It doesn't, if you don't boost Sora's stats.

Stat boosts on anybody still defeats the purpose. Dolan and Goofy are also Level 1. Just like Sora.

I thought it was ok to give Donald Magic Boosts to defeat those three Mushrooms.