Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Blackwingplayer123

Kingdom hearts 1 japanese ending

Can someone say for sure? (It is really important for me)

Tanks tomoni 22 and skhyatze

Moni_22 is on the right track. I believe she says that, "Your feelings are reaching me, Sora." Which fits, since they just promised to see each other again (and that they're together even when they're apart, since their hearts are connected), Sora is seen saying something to Kairi that we don't know for sure what it is, and this is the canon pairing of the series, etc. :)

And I really wish it was in the English version; I don't know why it's not, tbh. Maybe they just forgot about it? Or thought it was unneeded, or that it didn't lend itself well to English? IDK. But it's still a major bummer.

That, and the fact that Simple and Clean's lyrics are so different from Hikari's. Hikari fit the story and ending of KH1 perfectly (I think it won an award for that fact, actually), but Simple and Clean doesn't really fit anything at all. But that's neither here nor there, so ignore me. xD

Edited by AnHeiressofaSOLDIER

I usually don't watch Japanese cut scenes because I'm afraid I'll realize that the English dub is horrible and it'll totally ruin my enjoyment of the games, but now you have me intrigued.

Whoa, I almost feel like I'm hearing 14 year old Haley and Hayden speaking Japanese.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Hello guysI watched a video an found something new:http://youtu.be/7t2Mzi811-YAt 32:20 kairi says something in japanese. Can someone tell me what she says? I don't remember this scene and i couldn't find a translation :/Thank you

She says: Yes, Sora, your feelings have reached me. Don't forget 

Edited by KittensOnFire

She says: Yes, Sora, your feelings have reached me. Don't forget 

KH13's translator approves this. And all the others who said similar things

I usually don't watch Japanese cut scenes because I'm afraid I'll realize that the English dub is horrible and it'll totally ruin my enjoyment of the games, but now you have me intrigued.

Whoa, I almost feel like I'm hearing 14 year old Haley and Hayden speaking Japanese.

KH1 English dub is quite good actually. Not better than Japanese, tho.

as well.

Hello guysI watched a video an found something new:http://youtu.be/7t2Mzi811-YAt 32:20 kairi says something in japanese. Can someone tell me what she says? I don't remember this scene and i couldn't find a translation :/Thank you

Yeah, your feelings have reached me, don't forget