Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mistydolphin

Hardest trophy to get

Im just going to ask, which of the trophies do you think is the most difficukt? Since itd just be a waste of space, i am having this topic cover both 1.5 and 2.5. Which is hardest for you on both?

1.5: speedster. beat the game in 15 hours... hell, my best time is taking 15 hours just to reach the room before the final bosses of. then again, i was trying to get both unchanging armor and undefeated at the same time,z so that mighta been why.

second would be one winged angel. in the original, i only ever beat sephiroth ONCE. Hell, i beat him in kh2 BEFORE beating him in kh1.

then dont even get me started on the secret boss.

2.5: id say coliseum champion. and lingering will.

Edited by mistydolphin

The Speedster trophy in 1.5 wasn't that hard imo, considering you could play on Beginner, skip worlds, and bum rush the final boss no problem. The gummi ship trophies in 1.5 gave me the most trouble but it was only slightly frustrating for a few reasons. I don't know which trophies in 2.5 are the hardest yet but I'd imagine the gummi ship ones may give me trouble again like in 1.5. 

I haven't played 2.5 yet, so I have nothing to say about it yet.

For 1.5, I haven't played Re:Com yet, but for KHFM, the hardest is getting Gummi Ship Blueprints, and I haven't finished that trophy yet. The optional boss trophies were easy to get imo.

For me, the hardest trophies to obtain in 1.5 were the Gummi Ship trophies in Final Mix.  My God, getting all those blueprints was hell, especially considering I had to do a lot of those Gummi Ship missions with ridiculous conditions!  Overall, that was the hardest time I had in Final Mix!  As for Re:Chain Of Memories, the hardest trophy for me was probably getting all cards for Sora.  Riku was easy enough, but with Sora I had to fight almost endlessly to get a chance at getting Enemy Cards, and even then, sometimes I would get a repeated Enemy Card!  The Aquatank in particular was one of the hardest ones for me to obtain an Enemy Card from.  And this was with the Looming Darkness, Almighty Darkness and Teeming Darkness cards, which make enemies drop Enemy cards often, imagine if I didn't have those cards!  That would've been hell for me!  But yeah, that's pretty much all the difficulty I had with 1.5, the rest of the trophies were a breeze to go through. :3

As for 2.5, I'm still just recently starting it, so I can't say what trophies will be the hardest for me yet. :)

I can tell you right now that you'll forget trophies exist in 2.5. I know I did. I was just enjoying my game and then I got my first trophy in a long time and that was at the halfway point of the game. The trophies for Worlds only unlock once you fully complete each world. So you wont be getting those until you finish your second visits. There aren't many gameplay based ones like there was in 1.5, so it's pretty easy to forget them.

Lingering Will will be a bitch to get. Also defeating all the Organization data. They're just so OP it's ridiculous. Gummi ship missions are also difficult. I platinumed everything for 1.5, but I must say the gummi missions were hard along with finding the right cards for CoM. It was just pure luck. 

In 1.5, Staves, Shields, unchanging, and undefeated. 2.5....so far only Pro Skater. You'll see that that's my most recent one.

I can tell you right now that you'll forget trophies exist in 2.5. I know I did. I was just enjoying my game and then I got my first trophy in a long time and that was at the halfway point of the game. The trophies for Worlds only unlock once you fully complete each world. So you wont be getting those until you finish your second visits. There aren't many gameplay based ones like there was in 1.5, so it's pretty easy to forget them.

I kind of like that. The second half is trophy after trophy, and still with some challenge.Also, I find there are plenty of gameplay based ones. Edited by Andrew Rowland

In 1.5, Staves, Shields, unchanging, and undefeated.2.5....so far only Pro Skater. You'll see that that's my most recent one.I kind of like that. The second half is trophy after trophy, and still with some challenge.Also, I find there are plenty of gameplay based ones.

Is it possible to get pro skater on one of the first worlds? You was easy off with that on halloween town.

Blueprints was one of my latest trophy for platinum yeh the rest was fine cause I already did it before.

Same as for card master. For 2.5 probably ice cream beat or ling will.

Or mushroom master if the records count then that one for sure.

Edited by KH4Real

Is it possible to get pro skater on one of the first worlds? You was easy off with that on halloween town. Blueprints was one of my latest trophy for platinum yeh the rest was fine cause I already did it before.Same as for card master. For 2.5 probably ice cream beat or ling will. Or mushroom master if the records count then that one for sure.

Pro Skater can be gothen before Land of Dragons 1st visit.

5000 points skate board. Data's, Terra, and Mushrooms aren't that bad. Then again, I used to do LV1 so I obviously understand how it all works. But 2.5 HD KH2FM trophies I have to say are very well thought out. You grab most of them just trying to beat Terra and such as opposed to 1.5 HD when you had to do 3 different playthroughs, do all of synth, beat basically every single little tiny aspect of the game.

For me it would have to be the points for the paradox cups passed titan, keeping the summon gauge up trying to get 10k points. I keep forgetting that I have to watch my points so I don't lose. After that I just have to do the gummi ship stuff and a few others and i'll have plat. Im currently at 77% on kh2 atm. I say in a week or so I'll have it. Just got finished doing lingering will and the replica data so now I have the gold crown, pretty happy so far.

5000 points skate board. Data's, Terra, and Mushrooms aren't that bad. Then again, I used to do LV1 so I obviously understand how it all works. But 2.5 HD KH2FM trophies I have to say are very well thought out. You grab most of them just trying to beat Terra and such as opposed to 1.5 HD when you had to do 3 different playthroughs, do all of synth, beat basically every single little tiny aspect of the game.

That could arguably be more game design than trophy design.

Gummi Ship trophies for both games (KHFM and KH2FM) are the hardest in my opinion.

There is Re:CoM too, but Re:CoM is "just" boring as hell to do.

BBS I have no clue, didn't try it yet.

Gummi Ship trophies for both games (KHFM and KH2FM) are the hardest in my opinion.

There is Re:CoM too, but Re:CoM is "just" boring as hell to do.

BBS I have no clue, didn't try it yet.

Yea re:CoM I was SO close to platinum. I only had like 3 more trophies. But LV 99 riku is what I stopped at. It became way too boring.

For me, I wouldn't say there was a hardest, but the least I obtained. In 2.5, the one about the S rank on EX missions. Even the one about the missions to complete Jiminy's Journal could be a pain if you're not fond of minigames.