Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

So How Do You All Feel?

I always wanted to play the Final Mix versions of each game, and now with my PS2 drowned , I can have the complete versions of the best games ever in HD with remastered soundtrack in my PS3. Simply amazing for a fan like me. xD

I loved every added element in KHFM, its truly satisfying to be able to enjoy new features in your favourite games. I always wanted to figth the secret bosses of the saga (Xemnas and Terra) and the special heartless were fun. Also, I had never played RECOM and I enjoyed it a lot, I liked the change in the combat system and the increased difficulty,especially in the Vexen and Axel figths. I also think that th 3D model did justice to Vexen and Larxene specially. They were truly expressive.

I cant wait to have the second remaster, being able to figth the entire Organization in their strongest form is priceless. A master touch by Nomura, indeed. :cool:

Also, the puzzles enemies, the two Armors of BBS and the secret Aqua ending are going to be amazing.

I have only love for the Final Mix versions :biggrin: