Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

So How Do You All Feel?

I've already played them. All I care about is being able to play them in Full HD. 

Well, I know that you've played them lol. But still, I was asking for those who never played all the Final Mix's before. Like me. I'm really glad SE finally localized the Final Mix's because I've been wanting to play them for so long, haha. Especially KH2FM.

Haven't played 2FM or BBSFM yet, but 1FM was honestly really underwhelming. I prefer the original over it, but since my PS3's easier to access than PS2 games, I'm sticking to that version.

Honestly, it's the little things that I appreciate the most. The swapped color palettes, the extra abilities, etc. Then again, 1.5 didn't have any HUGE additions like 2.5 does, so I'm excited/nervous for all those boss battles.

I have already played the Shit out of 2FM before 2.5 was even released and got the JP version. Only reason I would get English is BBS and I dunno if I will do that. 

Edited by Skhyatze

Haven't played 2FM or BBSFM yet, but 1FM was honestly really underwhelming. I prefer the original over it, but since my PS3's easier to access than PS2 games, I'm sticking to that version.

What makes you prefer the original KH1 to the Final Mix version?

What makes you prefer the original KH1 to the Final Mix version?

The sidequests in FM felt really annoying to me. The synthesis quest in particular became a massive grind-fest. It took me maybe 5 hours, 10 at the most in the original, and I've spent twice as much time with it in the HD version. The Heartless recolors feel out of place, too. I also don't like that Xemnas had that cheap shock/release gimmick.It's still a great game, but it felt like they used grinding to extend the length of the post game, and some design choices were just strange. Edited by Shulk

The sidequests in FM felt really annoying to me. The synthesis quest in particular became a massive grind-fest. It took me maybe 5 hours, 10 at the most in the original, and I've spent twice as much time with it in the HD version. The Heartless recolors feel out of place, too. I also don't like that Xemnas had that cheap shock/release gimmick.It's still a great game, but it felt like they used grinding to extend the length of the post game, and some design choices were just strange.

Ah, I see. Well I can definitely agree with you on the synthesis sidequest. Especially for gaining the Ultima Weapon. My gosh that took me so many hours to finally get that thing. Thank goodness it's not a hassle to get in the other KH games. As for Xemnas, yeah his "shock/release" move was really stupid as that was the only reason why I even had trouble with him. All of his other moves are pretty easy to evade for me.