Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Will their be a Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep Vol 2?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Square Enix will make Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2?

• Yes
    • No

Do you think that Square will make a BBS V2?

In, my opinion I think they will.

If they do I hope that is either the next Kingdom hearts game or the game right after KH3

Edited by Kab4002

Well Nomura did state in an interview that he does want to tell the story of BbS V2 one day, so anything could happen at this point in time.

Peace!

Edited by Yusei Fudo

The story was about Aqua what she did over the 10 years right? This could be telt in Kh3 with flashbacks and stuff.

It's not just about master Aqua, it's about master Riku, King Mickey and Kairi too. As I understood from BBSv2's only cutscene, this title's idea is kind of like covering the story from different characters but Sora while the actual story was going (like what master Riku was doing around 358/2 Days) and it will explain some mysteries that we've never knew it's specific events (How King Mickey got his keyblade).

It's not just about master Aqua, it's about master Riku, King Mickey and Kairi too. As I understood from BBSv2's only cutscene, this title's idea is kind of like covering the story from different characters but Sora while the actual story was going (like what master Riku was doing around 358/2 Days) and it will explain some mysteries that we've never knew it's specific events (How King Mickey got his keyblade).

expect Riku wasnt a master then. 

Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts III will be the final game of the Xehanort Saga, so of course, if there was a Birth by Sleep Vol.2, it couldn't come out after Kingdom Hearts III. I'm positive Nomura won't make a game out of BBS V2, however, I'm expecting him to include those events in a possible Kingdom Hearts 3D HD ReMIX or in Kingdom Hearts III, like someone else said already.

expect Riku wasnt a master then. 

I am calling them on their current state and explaining their back story, this should be obvious since master Riku didn't become a master before Dream Drop Distance.  

Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts III will be the final game of the Xehanort Saga, so of course, if there was a Birth by Sleep Vol.2, it couldn't come out after Kingdom Hearts III. I'm positive Nomura won't make a game out of BBS V2, however, I'm expecting him to include those events in a possible Kingdom Hearts 3D HD ReMIX or in Kingdom Hearts III, like someone else said already.

Don't be so sure about that. It still appears in the game 2.5.

If it won't come they have left it out or change it in DDD.

But yes somehow I also think 3D will be eventually mixed with this but as a secret mission.

Don't be so sure about that. It still appears in the game 2.5.

If it won't come they have left it out or change it in DDD.

But yes somehow I also think 3D will be eventually mixed with this but as a secret mission.

I know that an actual game would be cool, but, guys, we have to be real: there's no way Nomura can make a full-fledged video game out of BBS V2 without further delaying development for Kingdom Hearts III. He himself stated that there won't be any new entry before Kingdom Hearts III, which leaves no room for many choices: Nomura will have to tell BBS V2 story in a possible Kingdom Hearts 3D HD ReMIX or in Kingdom Hearts III. Or better still in a CG film, but long time ago, unfortunately, he said he wouldn't make CG films for Kingdom Hearts, so we have to discard such possibility unless dear Nomura here changes his mind. A manga or, hell, a Novel, might just as well be worthy candidates.

Since BBS:V2 would delay KH3, maybe it could be released after KH3 come out? Baically BBS:V2 whilst telling the rest of the missing points from the Xehanort Saga, maybe it could also tell a brand new story. In other words It would be a Birth By Sleep to the next Saga of Kingdom Hearts or the next Volume if you will. See what i did there? Just like KH2 had a secret ending for Birth By Sleep, KH3 could have a secret ending for Birth By Sleep: Volume 2. That would also give them time to make KH4 as a result.

What do you all think of my theory?

Since BBS:V2 would delay KH3, maybe it could be released after KH3 come out? Baically BBS:V2 whilst telling the rest of the missing points from the Xehanort Saga, maybe it could also tell a brand new story. In other words It would be a Birth By Sleep to the next Saga of Kingdom Hearts or the next Volume if you will. See what i did there? Just like KH2 had a secret ending for Birth By Sleep, KH3 could have a secret ending for Birth By Sleep: Volume 2. That would also give them time to make KH4 as a result.

What do you all think of my theory?

it'd be a huge waste. The story is already over, any new details would be kinda redundant. If it ended up leading to the future KH games, then it's not really BBSV2 anymore

I want to point out though, BBSV2 doesn't have to delay KH3. Square Enix could make a new team to work on the game. They're a big company

it'd be a huge waste. The story is already over, any new details would be kinda redundant. If it ended up leading to the future KH games, then it's not really BBSV2 anymore

I want to point out though, BBSV2 doesn't have to delay KH3. Square Enix could make a new team to work on the game. They're a big company

That has always been an option for them, they just never seem to do it. Although they could suprise us. The question would then be what conole/handheld to put it on? I would vote 3DS, but then there is the issue with 'bringing everything to one system'.