Do you usually go to bed late?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Do you usually go to bed late?

• Yeah! I go to bed late every day
    • Only during weekends
    • Nope... I go to bed early every day
    • Nah... I always sleep earlier than I wish I would
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I used to sleep late, like at 2:30am in the morning, but then I stopped sleeping late.  Now I'm at bed by 12:00am most of the time, because I like to get enough sleep so I can wake up early so that the day feels longer for me.  Now I wake up at about 8:00am, I used to wake up at 10:00am.  There may be some rare occasions where I sleep very late, but those are rare.

Who needs sleep?

when I go to bed is none of your firetrucking business. when are you gonna make good polls?

Some people enjoy these, they're just meant to be a fun little thing for us to all do. There's no need to be so rude over it.

I always tell myself that I'll go to bed early this time, that I will wake up and have so much energy and get so many things done.

And then I check the internet before going to bed.  And all of a sudden it's 2 am.

Pretty much never -- I value sleep too much. I don't understand how people consistently stay up until 2 in the morning and expect to function the next day (or maybe they don't). There's quantity of time, and then there's quality. There's no point in staying up to the wee hours of the morning if I'm too sleepy to enjoy it.

nocturnal dude here! xD

usually 2am... some time i stay wake up at 4am xD my record is one at 5am xP

*stretch your cheeks* such a bad boy here huhu :3

Well... I used to go to bed at 23h max before some 'influence' came into my life xD ! And now it's more about 1AM (when I'm working ^^) but more 4AM on WE..

I swear if I find the culprit he'll have a good kick of my frying pan here xP run quick ! xD