Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kab4002

Will Kingdom Hearts 3 have a worldwide release

We have no way of knowing, but I severely doubt it

Maybe closer together than normal, but looking at the track record, almost definitely not

Unless they really pull all the stops for the most important game in the series

In all honesty, I believe it may have a good chance of releasing worldwide because it's as if Square have been gradually working towards reducing the time taken between the Japanese and the English releases.

Peace!

In all honesty, I believe it may have a good chance of releasing worldwide because it's as if Square have been gradually working towards reducing the time taken between the Japanese and the English releases.

Peace!

They have, but even Final Fantasy doesn't seem to get them, and that's a much bigger series than KH

Though I earnestly believe simultaneous releases would boost sales, since less people would crack and find spoilers from the Japanese version after a few months

They have, but even Final Fantasy doesn't seem to get them, and that's a much bigger series than KH

Though I earnestly believe simultaneous releases would boost sales, since less people would crack and find spoilers from the Japanese version after a few months

Yes it does. Type-0 HD is getting one. FFXIV and The After Years 3D did as well.

Yes it does. Type-0 HD is getting one. FFXIV and The After Years 3D did as well.

Type 0 is a first then, so that's a good sign

XIV is an MMO, so that's to be expected, and After Years 3D doesn't actually require much of anything new, does it?

Type 0 is a first then, so that's a good sign

XIV is an MMO, so that's to be expected, and After Years 3D doesn't actually require much of anything new, does it?

Nah, it didn't. But it still shows that they're doing them. I'm sure they would have for Lightning Returns and X/X-2 HD as well but they had to delay them because of the next gen launch.

Nah, it didn't. But it still shows that they're doing them. I'm sure they would have for Lightning Returns and X/X-2 HD as well but they had to delay them because of the next gen launch.

hm, it's possible, though I just remembered that old rumour that Type=0 was almost fully localized before they made the decision to scrap it. It's possible that might have something to do with the simultaneous release.

But ah well, I'll remain optimistic and hope by the time KH3 rolls around they have the localization cycle better figured out