Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Izaiah

Should Kingdom Hearts be incorporated into Super Smash Bros?

I think it'd be cool to see, with all the different characters and moves Kingdom Hearts has to offer. What do you guys think?

I'd be down for having a couple of KH characters in Smash Bros. I honestly think it could fit in fine, though it would have to be the KH original characters only. The Dissidia games were suppose to be a KH fighting games, but Disney nixed the idea.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Oh god no. KH is complicated enough without throwing every Nintendo franchise into the mix. Plus KH in a 2D environment tends to ruin the experience.

1. KH isn't complicated

2. Question was if KH fighters should be involved in Smash, not Nintendo characters being thrown into KH

3. Smash is 3 dimesional. I dunno where you got the whole 2D crap from

I'd be down for having a couple of KH characters in Smash Bros. I honestly think it could fit in fine, though it would have to be the KH original characters only. The Dissidia games were suppose to be a KH fighting games, but Disney nixed the idea.

Actually, Disney never saw KH Dissidia. Nomura felt insecure about it himself and decided FF was better fit.

1. KH isn't complicated2. Question was if KH fighters should be involved in Smash, not Nintendo characters being thrown into KH3. Smash is 3 dimesional. I dunno where you got the whole 2D crap fromActually, Disney never saw KH Dissidia. Nomura felt insecure about it himself and decided FF was better fit.

Ah, I was working off incomplete information then. Thanks.

1. KH isn't complicated

2. Question was if KH fighters should be involved in Smash, not Nintendo characters being thrown into KH

3. Smash is 3 dimesional. I dunno where you got the whole 2D crap from

1. Let's not get into this argument here; suffice to say, though, I believe KH has one of the more convoluted storylines in video games.

2. Fair enough, though I can't shake the idea that if KH characters were in Smash it would be played off as canon; moot point, though, since this is never going to happen.

3. I'm sorry, we're talking about Super Smash Bros., right? The fighting game series where you can only ever move side to side, up and down? AKA, in only two dimensions?

I'd be okay with that, though Sora doesn't stand out as a character who's really affiliated with Nintendo. Honestly, he'd fit in better over at Playstation All-Stars. 

I would like to see Nintendo characters in the KH franchise, though. It'll never happen, but still. 

Edited by Kaweebo

I'm sorry, we're talking about Super Smash Bros., right? The fighting game series where you can only ever move side to side, up and down? AKA, in only two dimensions?

You do know that dimensions are measurements, right? It has nothing to do with how the game appears to you.

It's funny, because even though Kingdom Hearts has had four titles on Nintendo platforms, it seems more Sony in nature. Go figure.

I think it'd be cool to see. I mean, even if Kingdom Hearts isn't super popular in general, it's not like anyone knew what the heck Fire Emblem was until Marth showed up in Melee.

You do know that dimensions are measurements, right? It has nothing to do with how the game appears to you.

The environments and characters may look 3D, but if you can only move along the X and Y axises and not the Z then the gameplay is 2D

Well Snake & Pac-Man got into Smash.

Kojima is a friend of Sakurai and he asked for Solid Snake to be in Melee, it didn't work out due to time constraints so he was in Brawl instead.Bandai Namco helped develop Smash Bros 4, hence why Pac-man is in it.

Kojima is a friend of Sakurai and he asked for Solid Snake to be in Melee, it didn't work out due to time constraints so he was in Brawl instead.Bandai Namco helped develop Smash Bros 4, hence why Pac-man is in it.

It's also because he's a classic iconic character. Bamco could have used a few others as candidates.

It's also because he's a classic iconic character. Bamco could have used a few others as candidates.

The only other one could have been Klonoa and they pretty much refuse to acknowledge that he was ever a thing.