Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

How long did the Organization existed?

How long did the Organization existed? I mean like, Young Xehanort existed since Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep, Nobodies existed since Master Xehanort released his heart with his Keyblade and took over Terra's body, But Roxas was formed around Kingdom Hearts 1, but Xemnas appeared wearing a black coat in Kingdom Hearts 1 so the question: How long did the Organization existed?

The organization that Xemnas was the leader of, since the 6 apprentices of Ansem the Wise became nobodies. That is, around 9 years before KH1. 

The ''True Organization XIII'' was only assembled by YoungNort during a few moments to take over Sora, then they went back to their respective times when they failed at that

Edited by Fenrissychros

Does it say that the apprentices became Nobodies immediately after deposing Ansem the Wise, though? I was under the impression that they were working on their Heartless experiments for some time, and then became Nobodies to further investigate the workings of the heart.

How long did the Organization existed? I mean like, Young Xehanort existed since Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep, Nobodies existed since Master Xehanort released his heart with his Keyblade and took over Terra's body, But Roxas was formed around Kingdom Hearts 1, but Xemnas appeared wearing a black coat in Kingdom Hearts 1 so the question: How long did the Organization existed?

Master Xehanort did not form a Nobody when he transferred his heart into Terra. Nobodies only form when a person becomes a Heartless causing the shell to take on a will of it's own. Because Master Xehanort only transferred his heart his body simply disappeared presumably going to the Realm of Darkness.

Does it say that the apprentices became Nobodies immediately after deposing Ansem the Wise, though? I was under the impression that they were working on their Heartless experiments for some time, and then became Nobodies to further investigate the workings of the heart.

The timeline of events suggests that Xehanort had split the apprentices before banishing Ansem the Wise. In the Ansem Secret Report 3 Ansem notes that's Ienzo, Even, Dilan, Aeleus, and Braig had "Ceased to be human" this before he makes not of Xehanort banishing to the Realm of Nothingness.

4 years.

How did you even come up with this?

If my calculations are correct, the Organization XIII we know was formed right after Xehanort released his heart, after the apprentices. That was 1 year after Birth By Sleep, which is 9 years before Kingdom Hearts I.

At the end of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, 1 to 2 years have passed since the end of Kingdom Hearts I, so the Organization has around 10-11 years :)

This the original Organization XIII for about 11 years.

Master Xehanort did not form a Nobody when he transferred his heart into Terra. Nobodies only form when a person becomes a Heartless causing the shell to take on a will of it's own. Because Master Xehanort only transferred his heart his body simply disappeared presumably going to the Realm of Darkness.

The timeline of events suggests that Xehanort had split the apprentices before banishing Ansem the Wise. In the Ansem Secret Report 3 Ansem notes that's Ienzo, Even, Dilan, Aeleus, and Braig had "Ceased to be human" this before he makes not of Xehanort banishing to the Realm of Nothingness.

How did you even come up with this?

This the original Organization XIII for about 11 years.

1 year for 358/2 Days and I'm just guessing 3 years before KH1. It doesn't seem that long.

1 year for 358/2 Days and I'm just guessing 3 years before KH1. It doesn't seem that long.

Lol, you don't need to guess because it's obvious that Xehanort and the apprentices turned into nobodies right after Radiant Garden fell to darkness, which was after BBS, and then they started searching for more members from VII-XIII which probably took 8 years to finally gather the XIII members.

Edited by Master Keeper

that's a random and completely arbitrary number you came up with

Lol, you don't need to guess because it's obvious that Xehanort and the apprentices turned into nobodies right after Radiant Garden fell to darkness, which was after BBS, and then they started searching for more members from VII-XIII which probably took 8 years to finally gather the XIII members.

there's nothing that guarantees the Organization was formed the moment they became Nobodies

We simply haven't seen enough. It's possible, honestly, that they became an Organization BEFORE losing their hearts. Perhaps the Organization was formed as part of the plan to overthrow Ansem

that's a random and completely arbitrary number you came up with

there's nothing that guarantees the Organization was formed the moment they became Nobodies

We simply haven't seen enough. It's possible, honestly, that they became an Organization BEFORE losing their hearts. Perhaps the Organization was formed as part of the plan to overthrow Ansem

I agree about the guaranteeing part. However, I don't think that the organization was formed before it's members became nobodies especially since most of the nobodies had different personalities than their somebodies. Besides, I didn't mean the full organization members, instead, I meant that they started forming after Radiant Garden fell into darkness.

Since Roxas came as a "new" member of the Organization XIII, and Aqua has turned the Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion,  and Xehanort is crazy about Ventus, and Xemnas became Ansem's apprentice since the end of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and in a Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance cutscene, "Ansem"(I think it's Young Xehanort) made Nobodies out of them, So maybe 1 year after Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep? I could be wrong... >W<