Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FerroAxel7

Image When Sora heard the news...

It means your master likes you!

And that helps them against Xehanort how exactly?

All I know is that they were tasked to close all the keyholes in the realm of sleep to get the power to unlock sleeping hearts....and both of them closed all the keyholes there and honestly they could've got it even if it wasn't for the Mark of Mastery test

And that helps them against Xehanort how exactly?

All I know is that they were tasked to close all the keyholes in the realm of sleep to get the power to unlock sleeping hearts....and both of them closed all the keyholes there and honestly they could've got it even if it wasn't for the Mark of Mastery test

You said it was meaningless, I told you a meaning. Do I think that meaning is important to fighting Xehanort? No way! Do I think that is how someone should decide if someone is worthy of being a master or not? No way! Does that mean it is a pointless title? Yes. But it does have a meaning!

You said it was meaningless, I told you a meaning. Do I think that meaning is important to fighting Xehanort? No way! Do I think that is how someone should decide if someone is worthy of being a master or not? No way! Does that mean it is a pointless title? Yes. But it does have a meaning!

And that meaning can be summed up as favoritism,basically the same issue that led Terra to distrust his master(who was a chickenshit towards anything darkness related and he even himself admitted it)and get separated from Aqua and Ven which opened the opportunity for Xehanort to jump in and deludes Terra to be a part of his scheme

And there ya go that's the the contribution of the Master title in the series....causing nothing but troubles

And that meaning can be summed up as favoritism,basically the same issue that led Terra to distrust his master(who was a chickenshit towards anything darkness related and he even himself admitted it)and get separated from Aqua and Ven which opened the opportunity for Xehanort to jump in and deludes Terra to be a part of his scheme

And there ya go that's the the contribution of the Master title in the series....causing nothing but troubles

I wonder what troubles it will cause for Riku and Sora.

But then he stopped caring and felt good for Riku because let's be honest, Nomura wouldn't make him feel any different anyway.

Yeah Sora just wants the best for his friends. Even if they reach success before him. 

It means your master likes you!

I think there's a lot more to it. Eraqus loved Terra but didn't make him a Master just yet. That wasn't permanent; Terra just needed more time. Also, Eraqus cried before battling with Terra.

I wonder what troubles it will cause for Riku and Sora.

I doubt it would've cost any since Sora apparently didn't give a shit about the master rank.....though it might've caused trouble if Sora won and Riku didn't

Yeah Sora just wants the best for his friends. Even if they reach success before him. 

I think there's a lot more to it. Eraqus loved Terra but didn't make him a Master just yet. That wasn't permanent; Terra just needed more time. Also, Eraqus cried before battling with Terra.

And I cried at Eraqus crying. That was one epic of a scene.

Sign in to follow this