Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
XxVanitasxX420

Shouldn't the original members of Organization 13 have heartless's?

For a person to reappear, both their heartless and nobody need to be destroyed, which means that the members of org 13's heartless have been destroyed, most likely during kh2. For example, I always assumed the fire and ice heartless from agrabah were Axel's and Luxord's heartless. Others are a bit harder to match up though.

The amount of darkness in their hearts determine the power of the Heartless. The strength of the heart determine the strength of the Nobody.

Speaking of which, I never quite understood why pete is going after good people such as yen sid or hercules when he wants powerful heartless. You'd think their heartless would be very weak.

Speaking of which, I never quite understood why pete is going after good people such as yen sid or hercules when he wants powerful heartless. You'd think their heartless would be very weak.

Either it's just Pete being dumb ol' Pete or it's another in a myriad of plot holes.

They do have heartless but they are just normal and not special like Xehanort's and Sora's. There was even a joke from Nomura on an interview when somebody asked him about the heartless of the OrgXIII and Nomura replied with: you would've killed the Org heartless in your gameplay by accident *laughs*.

The point was that they are not important and are normal heartless like any heartless you get to fight in your journey. 

For a person to reappear, both their heartless and nobody need to be destroyed, which means that the members of org 13's heartless have been destroyed, most likely during kh2. For example, I always assumed the fire and ice heartless from agrabah were Axel's and Luxord's heartless. Others are a bit harder to match up though.

Either it's just Pete being dumb ol' Pete or it's another in a myriad of plot holes.

I wouldn't be so sure. It seems physicality and power also influence a Heartless. Sora doesn't have much darkness in his heart, but he's also a normal human. n KH2 a guardian dragon from The Land of Dragons becomes a heartless and this creates a huge dragon heartless, despite the dragons being stated to be aligned with good

I imagine similar things might happen with the heartless of a powerful sorcerer or a half god

They did form Heartless in order to form Nobodies, however only Xehanort was strong enough to maintain his humanity as a Heartless. The other apprentices simply turned into "regular" Heartless, which Sora most likely destroyed during the course of KH1, Re:CoM, and II (and possibly Roxas during Days). As long as Sora defeated their Heartless first, they were able to be reborn, so the fact that they are all whole again suggests that at some point or another prior to fighting each member, Sora slayed each of their Heartless without knowing it. At least, the members confirmed to be alive again anyway.

Pete was just going after powerful people to turn into powerful Heartless. He never really thought that much ahead though, as even if he could reach Yen-Sid, he would never stand a chance against him, and Hercules was way too strong to fall to the darkness. If anything, Xaldin got a lot closer to turning Beast into a Heartless, but he was better at manipulating people than Pete.