Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

The uneven clash...

Well it's a Keyblade War, is it not? A War is defined as a colossal clash between opposing sides. Hence, it doesn't necessarily have to stick to 7 vs. 13.

Remember that these values are only necessary to forge the χ-blade.

Peace!

Because 7 is a typical good luck number, and 13 is a typical bad luck number, and the Japanese sure do love superstitions and myths.

7 in Asia is a good number. 13 is only a European bad luck sigma.

7 in Asia is a good number. 13 is only a European bad luck sigma.

I didn't say both numbers were only of Asian importance, did I? Japanese media always incorporates lots of different mythos from around the world. (Besides, 7 is considered a good number in Judeo-Christian mythology as well; on the seventh day God rested, and all that.)

I didn't say both numbers were only of Asian importance, did I? Japanese media always incorporates lots of different mythos from around the world. (Besides, 7 is considered a good number in Judeo-Christian mythology as well; on the seventh day God rested, and all that.)

*7 is not a good number sorry typo. 

I'm actually really hoping that Team Light decides to not play by the rules, and brings in as many people as they can. I mean, with the universe at stake, bringing in all of the people and friends that Sora has made over the years and having them fight on his side would be a fitting tribute to their unity. Not to mention that curbstomping team Dark with as many people as you can gather seems like a sounder strategy than going in with the minimum number of heads.

I'm actually really hoping that Team Light decides to not play by the rules, and brings in as many people as they can. I mean, with the universe at stake, bringing in all of the people and friends that Sora has made over the years and having them fight on his side would be a fitting tribute to their unity. Not to mention that curbstomping team Dark with as many people as you can gather seems like a sounder strategy than going in with the minimum number of heads.

Nah, that's too smart. Haven't you seen Spaceballs? Good is dumb.

What'd really be a good idea is to bring less people. If Xehanort needs the 7 lights to clash with 13 darknesses to makes his plan work, then just have 6 guys fight. Boom, plan's ruined.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

Because 7 is a typical good luck number, and 13 is a typical bad luck number, and the Japanese sure do love superstitions and myths.

Wow! Good to know!

Nah, that's too smart. Haven't you seen Spaceballs? Good is dumb.

What'd really be a good idea is to bring less people. If Xehanort needs the 7 lights to clash with 13 darknesses to makes his plan work, then just have 6 guys fight. Boom, plan's ruined.

But like Yen Sid said, Xehanort will still target the Seven Princesses of light, right?

But like Yen Sid said, Xehanort will still target the Seven Princesses of light, right?

But they have to clash. If one of the princesses doesn't fight back and they have six Keyblade users guarding the other ones, Xehanort's plan is ruined.

except oh no good guys can't make sacrifices that'd be just as bad as being evil might as well do exactly what the villain wants

But they have to clash. If one of the princesses doesn't fight back and they have six Keyblade users guarding the other ones, Xehanort's plan is ruined.

except oh no good guys can't make sacrifices that'd be just as bad as being evil might as well do exactly what the villain wants

That really is my entire problem with Xehanort as a villain: the only reason he has ever succeeded at anything is because the writers force the characters to march in line with everything he says and refuse to have them think of other options. In many ways, none of Xehanort's plans are very good.