Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

Is this Ventus' heart?

Are these the same? Are these the tool to activate Kingdom Hearts? I mean like, Ventus IS necessary for the X-blade and he even asked his friends to destroy him to avoid the Keyblade War.

post-41666-0-29604000-1415018553_thumb.png

post-41666-0-32669600-1415018566_thumb.png

I like Donald !!!

Edited by Timothy Ling Jit Houng

Are these the same? Are these the tool to activate Kingdom Hearts? I mean like, Ventus IS necessary for the X-blade and he even asked his friends to destroy him to avoid the Keyblade War.

Posted Imagevlcsnap-2014-10-18-21h13m54s143.png

Posted Imagevlcsnap-2014-10-18-21h14m37s16.png

I like Donald !!!

If you Like Donald, can you tell him to stop healing me seconds after I've already cured myself.... and to stop Dying...... and to just be useful....

The one in Ventus' hand is.

The one in Xehnny's isn't, it's just magic to move the clouds away. Ventus wouldn't be moving about fighting Vanitas if Master Xehnny had possession of his heart anyway.

the blue sphere is a wayfinder, Terra and Aqua have one too in the scene just before that, they use it to symbolize Ventus losing his heart, but Xehanort's thing seems to just be a random darkness thing. It could represent his heart, or the combined heart of Ventus and Vanitas, but it's overall pretty strange and unexplained

Posted Imagevlcsnap-2014-10-18-21h13m54s143.png

Posted Imagevlcsnap-2014-10-18-21h14m37s16.png

I like Donald !!!

HMK had a theory saying the same thing. But no. They aren't im to lazy to explain to you why its not too.

Pretty please~

if xehanort shot ven's heart into the sky then how come Ven is still able to fight Vanitas WITHIN HIS HEART'S STATION after the whole "xehanort shoots ven's heart into the sky and Kingdom hearts appears" incident happens. That is what proves HMK's theory wrong. 

if xehanort shot ven's heart into the sky then how come Ven is still able to fight Vanitas WITHIN HIS HEART'S STATION after the whole "xehanort shoots ven's heart into the sky and Kingdom hearts appears" incident happens. That is what proves HMK's theory wrong. 

You do make a point... Maybe it's his will...

You do make a point... Maybe it's his will...

The battle between vanitas and ven is clearly taking place in VEN'S HEART. if MX had shot ven's heart to the sky, it would clearly have been destroyed.