Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Drathermon Ling

The Fan-Fiction

Friends…? What is friendship…? Is it somebody we could laugh with? I wonder if I ever have any…

“Axel. Do yo think we are friends?”

“Yeah. I think so.”

Another day sitting on this clock tower. The sunset on the edge of this world. The sun always shone red, changing the sky to reddish orange. This world, Twilight Town is the same as always. Eating our usual ‘icing on the cake’, salty yet sweet.

“Hey, Roxas bet you don’t know why the sun set red. You see light is made up of lots of colours. And in all those colors, red is the one that travels the furthest.”

“Like I ask…‘Know-It-All’.”

Those time were the time we have fun together. I hope this will never end. Although we are apart but our hearts are still conneted.

“You just keep running but I promise that I will be there to bring you back. Dark rescue is my middle name. Got it memorized?”

I shouldn’t have run away that day. If I had listen to Axel. We could end up being together always. Never losing my friends.

“Nobody ever cares about me.”

“I do care.”

But is this destined for me to do this. What if I stay? Will we really be together forever? Or we will end being a pawn for Xehanort’s plan?

“I hope this would last forever.”

“But nothing last forever.”

After I return to Sora, I felt lonely without my friends. This loneliness give me many questions.

“Now… Tell me. Why he pick you?”

However, now I’m within Sora, I still feel happy because I made the right choice. Now I still can meet up with my friends but I can’t tell them how I feel. It doesn’t feel the same. But I’m still glad that someone is strong enough to protect them.

“There are many hearts conneted to yours. You’re me, so you can feel what I felt”

“Roxas, you are you. We are not the same.”

“Sora, see? That’s why it has to be you.”

Sora, I'll lend you my power so that you can protect them for me. After all you are me.

Edited by Drathermon Ling

Friends…? What is friendship…? Is it somebody we could laugh with? I wonder if I ever have any…

“Alex. Do yo think we are friends?”

“Yeah. I think so.”

Another day sitting on this clock tower. The sunset on the edge of this world. The sun always shone red, changing the sky to reddish orange. This world, Twilight Town is the same as always. Eating our usual ‘icing on the cake’, salty yet sweet.

“Hey, Roxas bet you don’t know why the sun set red. You see light is made up of lots of colours. And in all those colors, red is the one that travels the furthest.”

“Like I ask…‘Know-It-All’.”

Those time were the time we have fun together. I hope this will never end. Although we are apart but our hearts are still conneted.

“You just keep running but I promise that I will be there to bring you back. Dark rescue is my middle name. Got it memorized?”

I shouldn’t have run away that day. If I had listen to Axel. We could end up being together always. Never losing my friends.

“Nobody ever cares about me.”

“I do care.”

But is this destined for me to do this. What if I stay? Will we really be together forever? Or we will end being a pawn for Xehanort’s plan?

“I hope this would last forever.”

“But nothing last forever.”

After I return to Sora, I felt lonely without my friends. This loneliness give me many questions.

“Now… Tell me. Why he pick you?”

However, now I’m within Sora, I still feel happy because I made the right choice. Now I still can meet up with my friends but I can’t tell them how I feel. It doesn’t feel the same. But I’m still glad that someone is strong enough to protect them.

“There are many hearts conneted to yours. You’re me, so you can feel what I felt”

“Roxas, you are you. We are not the same.”

“Sora, see? That’s why it has to be you.”

id change Alex to Axel