Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

KH13 Giveaway: Share your fan-fiction & win Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol. 4 manga

If I were to write something for this, could I also upload it to fanfiction.net later on, as well as make more chapters of it on there?

That's fine. It's your work :)

Question: Does it have to involve canon KH characters, or can we have it involving OC's set in a KH setting that would make sense for them to be in, such as the Keyblade War in KHX?

Original characters are fine as well, just as long as it relates to Kingdom Hearts. Edited by Zola

Just a reminder that this competition ends at midnight tonight (EST) so about 12 hours from now! So if you haven’t posted your story yet and/or posted a link to it here, do it soon to make sure your story is a part of the competition.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/81233-the-empty-cold-entry-for-the-kh13-fan-fiction-give-away/?do=findComment&comment=1536413

There's mine. Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone good luck, and that I'll try to check out a few more entries today to see what I'm up against.

Give it all you've got.

After much consideration, we have looked through all the ‘friendship’ themed fan-fictions for our Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol. 4 manga competition, and have reached a decision. First of all we’d like to thank everyone who participated for all their hard work and efforts; it has been a pleasure reading through all of your stories and hope to see more work from you in the future. Without further adieu, the winner of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol. 4 manga competition is VexenReplica and their piece, “Vincula Amicitiae [bonds of Friendship]”!

We would also like to mention bluemage9000 with “A Salty-Sweet Truth” & Roxasrox with “Terra—Where Friendship Begins” as the runner-ups.

Thanks again to everyone who entered! As mentioned before, your work still has a chance to be featured on the KH13 Community Twitter and the KH13 Tumblr! So be sure to check it out!

Congrats to the winner and runner-ups!   VexenReplica, keep on writing ------------ definitely.  For your first piece, I think you have a lot of potential. ;)

Edited by Tomo