Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Pokemon TCG and Puzzle Challenge to Come to the North American eShop in November

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/two_pokemon_game_boy_color_titles_dated_for_north_american_3ds_eshop

Took long enough for us to get the TCG game. Too bad I'll be more focused on getting Smash Wii U and OR to pick it up. I'll have to see if I can find some way to get it. Puzzle Challenge sounds like a cool addition, too.

EDIT: Turns out getting one of these games will get you a code for the OR/AS demo, too!

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/pokemon_omega_ruby_and_alpha_sapphire_special_demo_version_us_distribution_details_revealed

Edited by Shulk

The good news is, if you want a sure way to get the ORAS demo, you get it when buying this I believe :)

Edit: Greninja'd and Norted!

Edited by Dr. Shimo

fuuuuuck man I can't get enough of Puzzle League. The TCG adaptation is pretty good too but.... dat Puzzle League...

I own Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, its really fun. Gets pretty challenging too, at least in relation to my skill level.

Is Puzzle Challenge really that good? I've never heard people talk about it much. I've never played the Pokemon Puzzle League games, so this will be my first time. If it's that good, I'm excited to try it!

Is Puzzle Challenge really that good? I've never heard people talk about it much. I've never played the Pokemon Puzzle League games, so this will be my first time. If it's that good, I'm excited to try it!

Yeah the Puzzle League / Panel de Pon games are really great for a "match-3" puzzle game. It's just a shame Nintendo pretty much dropped the series since the last entry that was made was back in like 2007. lol

Yeah the Puzzle League / Panel de Pon games are really great for a "match-3" puzzle game. It's just a shame Nintendo pretty much dropped the series since the last entry that was made was back in like 2007. lol

I'll have to look into it more. I'm horrible at a lot of puzzle games, but this one sounds really interesting (Might be because it's Pokemon xD). Thanks!