Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I know I'm the only one here who watches all the cut scenes without skipping them. It just feels natural to play the game all the way through. It's like a movie to me and I like re watching all my favorite scenes like when I was a kid.

I don't care that I've seen them 100 times, it's an important part of my playthrough.  

(Except Kairi's grandma's story...GAWWWD THAT WAS BORING) 

That's kind of a hasty assumption to make. I don't skip the cutscenes unless it's an accident (I'll probably skip them while going through the speedrun, though). KH1 is my favorite game, after all. Why would I skip the cutscenes when I like the story?

I know I'm the only one here who watches all the cut scenes without skipping them. It just feels natural to play the game all the way through. It's like a movie to me and I like re watching all my favorite scenes like when I was a kid.

I don't care that I've seen them 100 times, it's an important part of my playthrough.  

You're telling me that the story which brought forth all the shit in all the worlds is boring, are you?

well in KH i almost never skip cutscene if not for  some reason, example i have to turn off the PS3 or is food time LOL (i'm not like sora that skip dinner xD) but if possible i try to not skip them. :D

another time i skip is in case of death or when i did the speedrun (someone says they count other not, but for being sure i skip them) xD

well is not that long the grandma's story xP

You're telling me that the story which brought forth all the shit in all the worlds is boring, are you?

No audio. Only an old woman mouthing letters for an hour. Gladly skipped. BBS made the story a lot more bearable. 

well in KH i almost never skip cutscene if not for  some reason, example i have to turn off the PS3 or is food time LOL (i'm not like sora that skip dinner xD) but if possible i try to not skip them. :D

another time i skip is in case of death or when i did the speedrun (someone says they count other not, but for being sure i skip them) xD

well is not that long the grandma's story xP

Speedrun.Only exception. 

"I'm the only person who doesn't skip cutscenes... except for when I skip cutscenes"

Except I don't. 

That's a rather presumptuous thing to say. How are you so sure that you're the "only one" on this site that doesn't skip the cutscenes for any of the games (oh right, except for probably one of the most important cutscenes in the entire first game, that's not worth watching, right?)? Other fans care for and love the story enough not to skip them. Heck, I don't skip the cutscenes, but I'm not going to go around saying that I'm special for doing that cause it doesn't seem like anyone else does. And typically I only skip them if I've died on a boss a million times and they're rather lengthy and don't want to bore anybody. If this is just a misunderstanding, then I can understand how you would be under that impression, a lot of people tend to skip the cutscenes on playthroughs (not most though). But for future reference, don't just assume that nobody else watches the cutscenes when they revisit the games, because there are very few people who do that.

No audio. Only an old woman mouthing letters for an hour. Gladly skipped. BBS made the story a lot more bearable. 

Speedrun.Only exception. 

Except I don't. 

Dude, a cutscene is a cutscene. Just because there isn't voice acting in it doesn't make it uninteresting, that was done for dramatic effect. If you claim that it's so important for you to not skip a single cutscene, then how come that has to be an exception? Heck, there are several cutscenes that are like 20% dialogue and 80% silence, where almost nobody is saying anything. So is something just boring to you when nobody says anything, is that it?

"I know I'm the only one here who watches all the cut scenes without skipping them."

Congratulations, this is one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read on this site.

No it's not. 

But you can't skip in the first game...

In the 1.5 Remix it gives you the option to skip them. 

i NEVER skip the cutscenes in ANY RPG! the only exception is if im trying to beat a boos and fail, then i skip it because i have already seen it. if you ask me, an RPG is its story. just like i think a platformer is its gameplay. the whole reason i love RPGs are because of the story and cutscenes! :D

No it's not. 

In the 1.5 Remix it gives you the option to skip them. 

Yes it is. You assume nobody else cares enough to watch the cutscenes every time they play the games. Don't throw assumptions around.

Also, try clarifying that the first time, people will get confused.

i NEVER skip the cutscenes in ANY RPG! the only exception is if im trying to beat a boos and fail, then i skip it because i have already seen it. if you ask me, an RPG is its story. just like i think a platformer is its gameplay. the whole reason i love RPGs are because of the story and cutscenes! :D

See guys. A positive post. We can all learn.Same here, man.  

Yes it is. You assume nobody else cares enough to watch the cutscenes every time they play the games. Don't throw assumptions around.

Also, try clarifying that the first time, people will get confused.

Those are two different posts. Learn to separate and we can talk.  

See guys. A positive post. We can all learn.Same here, man.  

Those are two different posts. Learn to separate and we can talk.  

Separate? What difference does it make, I'm just saying that I don't agree with how you hold yourself, it comes off as very arrogant. If you didn't mean to insult anybody, then just say so, I'm just communicating that the first statement you said DID sound very arrogant, and saying "no it isn't" doesn't change that.

And if by "separation" you actually mean "clarification" then fine. When I said "Yes it is (etc.)" I was referring to your statment "No it isn't". When I said "also try clarifying that next time" I was referring to when you didn't mention the fact that you can skip cutscenes in KH I.5. If you don't mention that first time, people are going to be confused with what you mean like Isamu was. Now how about next time you define what you mean by "separating" a little more clearly?

Separate? What difference does it make, I'm just saying that I don't agree with how you hold yourself, it comes off as very arrogant. If you didn't mean to insult anybody, then just say so, I'm just communicating that the first statement you said DID sound very arrogant, and saying "no it isn't" doesn't change that.

And if by "separation" you actually mean "clarification" then fine. When I said "Yes it is (etc.)" I was referring to your statment "No it isn't". When I said "also try clarifying that next time" I was referring to when you didn't mention the fact that you can skip cutscenes in KH I.5. If you don't mention that first time, people are going to be confused with what you mean like Isamu was. Now how about next time you define what you mean by "separating" a little more clearly?

This has nothing to do with arrogance at all. I was simply stating how fond I am of the story and script, no matter how many times I play the game. But I'll consult you next time I type a topic based on my opinion.    "I'm the only one" is more of a hook than to put other people down (which was never my intention). I'm not better than anyone on this site. 

This has nothing to do with arrogance at all. I was simply stating how fond I am of the story and script, no matter how many times I play the game. But I'll consult you next time I type a topic based on my opinion.    "I'm the only one" is more of a hook than to put other people down (which was never my intention). I'm not better than anyone on this site. 

Ok, well as long as that's clear, then I'm sorry for interpreting it that way. However, instead of trying to hook people in with some kind of juicy title, I would suggest typing up something that wouldn't give people the wrong idea. It's an issue that occurs way too many times on this site, like people saying things like "this character to be in Kingdom Hearts III", when really it's just them expressing their idea about who might be in the game or asking other people what they think. The last thing anybody wants on this site is to be confused. Just putting it out there.

Ok, well as long as that's clear, then I'm sorry for interpreting it that way. However, instead of trying to hook people in with some kind of juicy title, I would suggest typing up something that wouldn't give people the wrong idea. It's an issue that occurs way too many times on this site, like people saying things like "this character to be in Kingdom Hearts III", when really it's just them expressing their idea about who might be in the game or asking other people what they think. The last thing anybody wants on this site is to be confused. Just putting it out there.

I read those vague titles all the time and a lot of them are just random pictures. I'm not one of those people but I agree I'll use a better title next time. 

I read those vague titles all the time and a lot of them are just random pictures. I'm not one of those people but I agree I'll use a better title next time. 

Alright, thanks. That's all that really bugged me. In a sense, I do agree that it's a little annoying if people just needlessly skip things all the time, unless they've died a million times.

UPDATE: The first sentence was a little too completely wrong. Obviously I'm not the only one here who doesn't skip the cutscenes. It was more of a general statement. A lot of gamers on youtube or even just casually skip cutscenes which really confuses me. Not everyone loves the game like we do, but to understand the game you should watch the cutscenes and gather a better understanding of characters and ideals.

Sorry if I upset anyone. I need to word my titles a little more clearly.