Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

Would it be a dream come true for Kingdom Hearts?

So the other day, me and my brother were just talking about how Hayao Miyazaki (the head of Studio Ghibli) should win the Nobel Prize in Literature so it strike me on another thought: Kingdom Hearts is one sad yet exciting tale, it has moved so many fans and fans to-be. Kingdom Hearts is why we all gather here almost everyday to get updated news of Kingdom Hearts. We are drown into both the game and the story-line, Tetsuya Nomura should win the Nobel Prize in Literature...

So what do you think? Should Tetsuya Nomura win at least one Nobel Prize in Literature? 

I like Donald !!!

Well, What if Nomura-san releases a movie or an novel?

Then basically he'd have to invent a new genre to be considered for the prize xD

Other than that I think he might have a chance... If only a little bit.

Nomura has indeed weaved an incredible tale with the Kingdom Hearts series, and the twists and turns he has introduced have tugged at our heartstrings and made us feel so many emotions!  Nomura deserves that Nobel Prize in Literature!  He deserves it!  But alas, sadly, in the eyes of the rest of the world, video games still aren't considered art. Stupid people! :