Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darkerturbo

Music comparison in kh2.5

Youtube user SkywardWing has uploaded a video comparing a few of the original songs from kh2 with the remastered versions in kh2.5. So, hearing these tracks, do you like them as they were, or prefer the changes made to them?

Personally, I think that these versions are better than their originals, though I still hold the originals in high regards

It's nice to hear the music remastered. If we don't like it, we always have the original music to go back and listen to. 

The only song I feel is a slight disappointment compared to the original is Sacred Moon, and that's really just a nitpick. Everything else is either a major improvement, or even just a little better. A ton of effort was put into this and it shows.

Youtube user SkywardWing has uploaded a video comparing a few of the original songs from kh2 with the remastered versions in kh2.5. So, hearing these tracks, do you like them as they were, or prefer the changes made to them?

Personally, I think that these versions are better than their originals, though I still hold the originals in high regards

My opinion is basically the same, I'll always love the originals, but I really love what they did with the remasters. I still hope that at the very least they've touched up some of the tracks from Birth by Sleep also, since I've heard that not many of them got remastered.

New versions all the way, I was truly worried about how they were going to remake The 13 Struggle, it was one of the most difficult to recreate in live orchestra, in my opinion. Now after hearing it in Youtube, I have no doubt that all the songs that I havent listen to are going to be great. It was fantastic, I also recomend to search the new version of Dismiss, It is gorgeous.