Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

Which part of Kingdom Hearts have you ever cried before?

a sigle target for the foes(riku-ansem was hard even because you were alone so he attack only you)

yeah, he alone have no a sometimes shield and a part-timer healter..... no, i mean he's alone without two good old friends :

tell the truth i always thing a KH3 without them (this time is more keyblade related) maybe with teamed up with other lights but yeah, after all the adventure with them it  coul be sad not see them :D

Don't kick Donald OUT !!!

Don't kick Donald OUT !!!

haha, don't worry, man i'm messing around ;)

even if sometime he prefer see me suffer instand of healt me, i too like donald xD

When Axel cried saying goodbye to Roxas . Gets me every single time . That and Blank Points.

Blank points always gets me, but it's not just some sort of feeling of sadness i get, but this feeling of extreme happiness and hope. ;u;Also, at first it didn't really get to me, but i remember rewatching the part where Sora goes all "seppuku". The way Donald  yelled "come back Sora" kinda gave me feels ;~;

Edited by Col.Random

KH1 ending

Kairi and Sora KHII hug

Days ending

bbs ending

The part in which data Sora has to fight data Riku. The music is so sad and emotional, in fact, the song that was playing in the fight is Riku's theme. 

I cried there, too

Edited by KittensOnFire

I've never cried. I used to get really sad when Xion died, but ever since I realized that I can't stand her character, that one really hasn't gotten to me anymore. However, KHI's ending always hits me really hard. Unlike KHII's, where it's happy and hopeful, KHI leaves off on a really bittersweet note.

The scene in DDD where Sora 'found' Riku and Kairi who then turns to Terra and Aqua and they both say "Ven" and Sora turns to Ven and he tries to reach out for both of them but he stops himself, Terra and Aqua then returns to Riku and Kairi and started to walk away. 

this teared me up because of the whole situation the wayfinder trio is in.