Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

Does Nobodies actually have a heart?

Under the right circumstances -- if I recall, something about gathering new memories and experiences and being exposed to others (go rewatch DDD's cutscenes) -- Nobodies can regrow their own hearts. The Organization's hearts were most likely underdeveloped since they were lied to, but Roxas at least probably had the closest to a complete heart out of all of them, if his heart wasn't already complete. Namine may also have a complete(ish) heart. Axel and Xion are close seconds.

Edited by Dracozombie

Yes but it wasn't his own - it was Ven's sleeping heart . His body was still missing his own which is why he grew his own still

Oh right, duh right at me, that makes sense. His own heart must have culminated then on the night he was going to attack Xemnas, considering the 2nd keyblade, correct? 

Oh right, duh right at me, that makes sense. His own heart must have culminated then on the night he was going to attack Xemnas, considering the 2nd keyblade, correct? 

The second keyblade was Ven's . The trauma of Xion's death awakened the ability to dual wield . Remember , Xion's keyblade was a replica- a fake .

The second keyblade was Ven's . The trauma of Xion's death awakened the ability to dual wield . Remember , Xion's keyblade was a replica- a fake .

Oh right, I see what you mean now. I'm surprised Ven's wasn't first though since his heart would of been there before Roxas'. 

Oh right, I see what you mean now. I'm surprised Ven's wasn't first though since his heart would of been there before Roxas'. 

Because Ven's heart was asleep and not functional till that moment . So he wielded Sora's at first then dual wielded with Ven's 

Edited by Flaming Lea