Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Timothy Ling Jit Houng

Which Final Fantasy character that appeared in Kingdom Hearts do you like?

So random...

what you mean random? even if i can take it for a compliment xP

but is true, tifa is one of my favorite FF characters xD

what you mean random? even if i can take it for a compliment xP

but is true, tifa is one of my favorite FF characters xD

Well, I thought many people would like Aerith but Tifa outmatched her...

I like Yuffie more than Aerith, though, even though she was really minor in Final Fantasy...

Well, I thought many people would like Aerith but Tifa outmatched her...

I like Yuffie more than Aerith, though, even though she was really minor in Final Fantasy...

i have on PS3  FF7 but fore some reason i can play it well....is a nice game but is not like a game like "yeah, now i play it 5 days in a row without touching the other games" like it was for FF9 (my preferite) or KH (seires) so i'm still in the shinra building, when you find red XIII (13 - SE (squaresoft at that time)... coincidence?) xD

and not, i'm not a really high fan of aerith... i don't dislike her but i'm on tifa's side xP

before you ask for random then here i little of it:

"ah, you punch like a girl!" says a dude bleeding at tifa 0/*

Edited by Aros

i have on PS3  FF7 but fore some reason i can play it well....is a nice game but is not like a game like "yeah, now i play it 5 days in a row without touching the other games" like it was for FF9 (my preferite) or KH (seires) so i'm still in the shinra building, when you find red XIII (13 - SE (squaresoft at that time)... coincidence?) xD

and not, i'm not a really high fan of aerith... i don't dislike her but i'm on tifa's side xP

before you ask for random then here i little of it:

"ah, you punch like a girl!" says a dude bleeding at tifa 0/*

I don't believe that Tifa will just punch any guy with no real purpose...>W<J

Edited by Timothy Ling Jit Houng

I don't believe that Tifa will just punch any guy with no real purpose...

argh, come on!! >.<

EDIT: "ah, you punch like a girl!" says a molester-dude bleeding at tifa after a failed "attack" 0/*

LOL better, now?

argh, come on!! >.<

EDIT: "ah, you punch like a girl!" says a molester-dude bleeding at tifa after a failed "attack" 0/*

LOL better, now?

Better. Tifa! Run before he gets up and attack again! Or has the victory song played? (ta ta ta ta to te ta to ta~ what was that song named again?)

Better. Tifa! Run before he gets up and attack again! Or has the victory song played? (ta ta ta ta to te ta to ta~ what was that song named again?)

molester dude try again a little but he touch her :O skip at 1.40 for the tifa's response and fanfare's victory xP