Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

=Rising_Shadows=

Name- Set-en-et prefers to be called SetAge- 27Gender-maleAppearance(DESCRIPTIONS ONLY!! References are allowed and drawings made by you are allowed)- Has mendium leinght messy brown hair and amber eyes. With his tall muscular build some would mistake him for a soldier (tho not as useless). He mostly wears the uniform of the faculty or a beige coat.Human or Faunus?-humanIf Faunus, what kind of Faunus and what part of you is a Faunus?-Weapon (SAME AS APPEARANCE RULES)-He caries around a Khopesh (if you dont know what it is Google it)Biography (OPTIONAL)- From his early years he was a mearcinary or a hired gun. He grew up in a tribe that vorshiped the egyptian gods and he was selected as a priest of anubis. (tho replace the name with something from remnant). He ran away from his tribe mearly days before it wanished from remnant. His path took him around the world so many times he got a good feel for history,geography and anything related to obscure fighting arts. Even so he seems to take a liking to guidance caunceling.Semblance- He cals it "sun-bringer" its baisicly the ability to bend light (for example making illusions) or create it.Symbol and Symbol location (SAME AS APPEARANCE RULES)- a pentagon with a scarab on the back his left handMain Color- beigeAnything else- has some strange ideas, bizare eting habits, speaks in a strange accent, wanders arount alot

Edited by savus1909

HELLO MY DARLINGS.

The roleplay is up....on MY FORUM!! 

http://theroleplayers.crazy4us.com/t5-rising_shadows-roleplay-thread

Please don't kill me my loved ones. 

Just...join the forum...and THERE YOU GO MY CHILDREN. 

The roleplay will not be on kh13. 

Do not advertise my forum.  

Wait, why isn't this RP on KH13?