Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

OK. I know that many people says it will start at Daybreak Town cause it's the least expected. (http://kh13.com/forum/topic/80235-a-place-you-wont-expect/) So the land that shall darkness prevail and light expires...Could it be... Daybreak Town? Or is it Castle Oblivion? Or something else?( Sorry for promoting my old topic>W< It's just that it got a little connection xD)

I like Donald !!!

Doubt it's at Castle Oblivion (That is, after all, in the Realm Inbetween, which favors neither Light nor Darkness) but Daybreak Town? Assuming the town itself is fully canon, it could possibly be an entirely new element to the series altogether, being part, or the entirety, of a new Realm itself. One that light expires in, apparently, that isn't the Realm of Darkness. (Again, unless the 'land' mentioned literally is the Realm of Darkness.)

Edited by Kaweebo

Doubt it's at Castle Oblivion (That is, after all, in the Realm Inbetween, which favors neither Light nor Darkness) but Daybreak Town? Assuming the town itself is fully canon, it could possibly be an entirely new element to the series altogether, being part, or the entirety, of a new Realm itself. One that light expires in, apparently, that isn't the Realm of Darkness. (Again, unless the 'land' mentioned literally is the Realm of Darkness')

What do you mean? Sorry! I catch up real slow!

What do you mean? Sorry! I catch up real slow!

What I mean is that it is entirely possible that Daybreak Town could be the 'land' that light expires and darkness prevails in, as mentioned in the KHIII teaser. Possibly. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Wherever it is, as long as it becomes the Keyblade Graveyard later on, I don't really care. It has to make sense though. I suppose Daybreak Town could make sense if it is turned into an absolute wasteland later on. Again, the Keyblade Graveyard was where the final battle was supposed to take place, whatever the Graveyard was before the battle is up in the air. For all I know, it could be any of those worlds, except for Castle Oblivion, because that's just the Land of Departure reformed, an entirely different world. If it was Daybreak Town that got devastated and became what we know today as the Keyblade Graveyard, then I certainly wouldn't be surprised nor disappointed.

Yeah! That explains why it is always dark and gloomy!

Daybreak Town isn't dark and gloomy. It's the beginning of dawn. It's sort of like walking through your coastal hometown at 4:00 or 5:00 AM during a really foggy sunrise. At least, I know that's what my town is like, only not as pretty.  :P  <3

Unless this is something from Chi (which I know nothing about) I feel like Daybreak Town doesn't make sense as a name for light to expire, because, um, it's dawn. So the beginning of the day.

like i said in your previous topic, for me can be castle oblivion (aqua give the keyblade somehow at sora, this open a passage and take you there for awaken ven)

like i said in my topic, daybreak town can be keyblade graveyard so probably can't appear if not after beat xehanort(s) for some kind of magic it return of his old state.

OK. I know that many people says it will start at Daybreak Town cause it's the least expected. (http://kh13.com/forum/topic/80235-a-place-you-wont-expect/) So the land that shall darkness prevail and light expires...Could it be... Daybreak Town? Or is it Castle Oblivion? Or something else?( Sorry for promoting my old topic>W< It's just that it got a little connection xD)

I like Donald !!!

(I think) It's talking about the Keyblade Graveyard, since (I think) it's talking about the final battle between the 7 lights and 13 darknesses that (I think) is going to take place at that graveyard. : )

(I think) It's talking about the Keyblade Graveyard, since (I think) it's talking about the final battle between the 7 lights and 13 darknesses that (I think) is going to take place at that graveyard. : )

Could be true, because Kingdom Hearts was swallowed up by the darkness there.